Guys, Do you compare girls to your ex?

I dated my current boyfriend for a few months then we split and both had other relationships.

We got back together when they both finished and were good friends during our other relationships. He's mentioned his ex only twice in 9 mths but it makes me really uneasy and I'm not sure how to react.

The first time was a few months ago to say he was feeling really happy with me and was glad they broke up. Then again yesterday when he repeated that, then went on to say I'm so much better.

I'm kind of thinking if he was over her he'd not mention her at all so I'm wondering if I should have a chat with him about it. Any thoughts?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it may be "wow, ure so much better than my ex" or "dammit, you're like my ex". Depends on which emotions we want to invoke. Positive or negative. If things go not very well it's worth to say "stop b1tching, you're like my ex". But I wonder who would compare a current girlfriend to an ex for no reason. It just does not make sense, only complete idiots would do that.

PS: guys should be optimistic, the best is not their ex, or their present, but their future one =D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE