Questions about height (Calling tall men to reply!! but others are welcome too!)?

I wanted to know if ‘taller’ men (5’10 and above) think short’(5’0-5’2) women unattractive? If so, then why?
And if you find short women particularly attractive, why?

Any thoughts, opinions, experiences would be great to read.

I’m asking this because my boyfriend thinks I’m ‘too short’, I’m 5’2 and he is 6’0 however I’ve never thought of height?
Most guys who have liked me have been very tall (6’0 and above!). Never seen it as a problem.

I do feel like it is because he has anxiety and apparently he says ‘it looks weird when a tall man and a short woman walk together’ he is very aware of how he comes across in other peoples eyes, and is very vary of other people’s opinions.

022

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'2", my girlfriend is 4'10" is that enough for an answer? 😂

Sometimes someone look at us weirdly, but that's about it. Of course there are some laughs about her height from time to time, like my friends asking themselves "do you think his kids are going to be tall or short?", but we heard that and said simultaneously "Avarage" 😂 So really we laugh about it too. Some sex positions may be uncomfortable, but overall I never thought about it as any kind of problem.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE