Questions about height (Calling tall men to reply!! but others are welcome too!)?

I wanted to know if ‘taller’ men (5’10 and above) think short’(5’0-5’2) women unattractive? If so, then why?
And if you find short women particularly attractive, why?

Any thoughts, opinions, experiences would be great to read.

I’m asking this because my boyfriend thinks I’m ‘too short’, I’m 5’2 and he is 6’0 however I’ve never thought of height?
Most guys who have liked me have been very tall (6’0 and above!). Never seen it as a problem.

I do feel like it is because he has anxiety and apparently he says ‘it looks weird when a tall man and a short woman walk together’ he is very aware of how he comes across in other peoples eyes, and is very vary of other people’s opinions.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'2", my girlfriend is 4'10" is that enough for an answer? 😂

Sometimes someone look at us weirdly, but that's about it. Of course there are some laughs about her height from time to time, like my friends asking themselves "do you think his kids are going to be tall or short?", but we heard that and said simultaneously "Avarage" 😂 So really we laugh about it too. Some sex positions may be uncomfortable, but overall I never thought about it as any kind of problem.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'm 6'2" and no problems with someone shorter, the last girl I was with was 5'4" so it's the same gap as you and your boyfriend.
    I was attracted by the person (ality) not the height.

I suppose someone really short (under 5'?) might not work for me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope there is no problem to get small girls some guys even like it... I have 184cm (I think it's about 6'1) and my ex had 154cm (about 5'1) and it was really cool for the 8 years that we endured together

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think its a porblem. There are huge adventages if she is smaller. I am 1.88m tall and all my female friends are between 1.55 and 1.75m so its tataly the perfect size to hug them or wrap an arm around them. I have never seen a problem in the hightness from a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • They definitely aren't unattractive. The only inconvenience for us is when having sex missionary it's a little uncomfortable because our heads are still higher than yours so licking nipples while fucking is difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only cute thing I like about petite girls is that you can grab them easily in your arms, hugs in general are really good with them😊 I didn't know I am considered tall until now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • His definition of being short is different like everyone else's. I personally think 4'8" to 5'2" is the cute smol zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men don't care, I'd say, I don't, one ex was 5'10 another other was 5'2

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like shorter women, makes u look younger and guys like to feel young as long as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10" and I definitely wouldn't have a problem with a shorter lady

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'0" and I'm very attracted to petite women. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Statistically speaking, women with that are shorter are more likely to get married than taller women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short women are most definitely NOT unattractive! Where's this line of thinking coming from?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4" and I'm always loves women between 4:11 and 5 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah five foot is disgusting, I only like midgets, they can suck you off while they stand

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women who are shorter than me, I find them more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw him, love is Love, height had little to nothing to do with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I love short girls and prefer dating them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4 and I like tall women.