My boyfriend likes pictures of other girls?

He likes their bikini pictures a lot. This bothers me because he never tells me I’m pretty or hot, or that he loves me. He also never likes my photos.

223

Most Helpful Guy

• He a bitch, in brief he likes you and what's to be with you but he likes other girls and would bang them at the first oportunity. Nothing wrong, half the man population would do the same. Best thing you guys can achieve as a couple is to make him been honest about it. Tell it to your face instead of cheating you from the back. Example: yes honey I liked that picture because she has an amazing ass, don't worry she lives half the nation away and nothing will happen between us, the slap his girls ass. And everything will be fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever told him this? You can't be upset over something you've never communicated to him, you should tell him that you wish he'd compliment you more. As for never liking your photos I can see why you'd be offended, tell him his efforts in showing that he appreciates you is slim to none.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes. I have expressed this all to him :/ he stopped liking the photos for a while, and then he did it again. He said “i liked her photo because growing up she was always really insecure”. But, i haven’t really seen him offer me support like that for my confidence. It bothers me, i sent him some texts and he hasn’t replied. But, it is like he’d rather make others happy at my expense - which, come to think of it, I’ve noticed is true in other ways :/

• Thats shitty, I do not know if i could stay in a relationship where im miserable and dont feel loved. I"m sorry