My boyfriend likes pictures of other girls?

He likes their bikini pictures a lot. This bothers me because he never tells me I’m pretty or hot, or that he loves me. He also never likes my photos.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He a bitch, in brief he likes you and what's to be with you but he likes other girls and would bang them at the first oportunity. Nothing wrong, half the man population would do the same. Best thing you guys can achieve as a couple is to make him been honest about it. Tell it to your face instead of cheating you from the back. Example: yes honey I liked that picture because she has an amazing ass, don't worry she lives half the nation away and nothing will happen between us, the slap his girls ass. And everything will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever told him this? You can't be upset over something you've never communicated to him, you should tell him that you wish he'd compliment you more. As for never liking your photos I can see why you'd be offended, tell him his efforts in showing that he appreciates you is slim to none.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes. I have expressed this all to him :/ he stopped liking the photos for a while, and then he did it again. He said “i liked her photo because growing up she was always really insecure”. But, i haven’t really seen him offer me support like that for my confidence. It bothers me, i sent him some texts and he hasn’t replied. But, it is like he’d rather make others happy at my expense - which, come to think of it, I’ve noticed is true in other ways :/

• Thats shitty, I do not know if i could stay in a relationship where im miserable and dont feel loved. I"m sorry

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Its fine if he likes pictures of random girls on the internet.

But if he isn't showing you affection and taking you for granted then it time that you stand up for yourself and move on

1|1
    0|0
  • Post some photos of you in a bikini and see what he does.

0|1
    0|0
    • I said to him, “if i posted myself in a bikini, you wouldn’t like it!” And, i have posted photos that he’s given me crap for (nothing revealing, but some did show off my figure and my sexuality in a subtle way). I don’t get it. Anyways. I just posted a photo of me on Instagram and OF COURSE he liked it, after i had mentioned “if i posted photos like other girls, you wouldn’t like them!”

• Do the bikini and call him a hypocrite if he does.

• One word: Leave!

Seriously I don't get why people let themselves get dragged through the mud over shit like this, you're highly capable of leaving just set standards and maintain them, don't settle for less than you believe you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes when men want to say something they will not talk but they will act like that they want it.. example.. when they want you to be hottest girl, he will show interest to another girl that he want you to be like..

0|0
    0|0
    • I already am hot. Lots of men like me.

• you can say that.. but not your boyfriend right?

• He doesn’t say it... and he knows a lot of guys are interested in me. I have gone out places with my boyfriend (clubs, parties, events) and guys come up and hit on me. Sometimes right in front of him, sometimes when he is away for a few minutes. Even on social media men show interest with me (i am not trying to hype myself up). But, i don’t get it. My boyfriend just doesn’t compliment me, or take those other men’s interest as a sign that i am a good catch :/

• That's shady he clearly font value your relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Time to leave his ass and find a new one. You seriously haven't figured out that he doesn't find you sexually attractive yet?

0|0
    0|0
    • Clearly he doesn’t... why else would be need to look at other women?

• Show All
    • It hurts a lot, when the man you love and give your body to, never compliments you. I don’t get it. It makes me feel so small

• Im pretty sure you're fine, just find someone worthy of having you
      ☺️

• Its not healthy to think that he will not find other girls attractive or you finding other guys attractive. If you feel neglected make it clear to him

0|0
    0|0
    • I have made it clear. He tells me “you act like i don’t compliment you!” And all he does is tell me “you look good”.

• You need to sit jim down and tell him you feel unattractive and insecure because if his actions

• lol... well then you are forcing this relationship... clealry

0|0
    0|0
    • How am i forcing it? He is the one that begs me to stay

• Show All
    • well he's winning more because he doesn't change the stuff that bothers you.. and you guys fight because of stuff that bothers you not him really... and he doesn't change it either

so ya he's doing whatever the fuck he wants... and just convinces you to come back or stay but come back to his shitty habits that you don't even like... so ya you're going back to nonsense but he's getting his girlfriend back and whatever he wants to do

how is that not winning?

• I mean, he doesn’t agree with my view on his social media interactions. He gets frustrated that i won’t change my view. I get frustrated he won’t change his actions. I don’t need to change my view, i don’t want to lol. But, he probably feels the same way about his actions. However, he is weaker for me than i am for him. He won’t change these habits, but i won’t ever let the nagging go

• Express this to him.. As his partner your opinion should weight more than any other womans..

If your still not happy.. Leave!
    Lifes too short.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have expressed it to him?

• Show All
    • I told him this! I said “so, why is making her feel good more important than making me feel comfortable?” He doesn’t seem to understand, that your partner’s feelings should come first! I just hate, how his female friends always seem to come first like that. He has commented 😍 on his female friends’ photos before :/ and his explanation was “she has been my friend since childhood “. Yet, he never posts that on my photos. He never sends heart eyes to me.

• In that case.. He doesn't deserve you.
      Find a man.. Not a little boy.

Best of luck to you!

• He's probably using you for sex or your holding it against him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Holding what against him?

• Show All
    • No i am the flirty one. He denies me sometimes

• maybe he's losing interest then perhaps call him out on it or be extra seductive next time your with him

• Get used to it. Men are visual creatures so don't take it personal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok if he’s visual. Why doesn’t he compliment me?

• Or let’s me know he likes how i look?

• Send them to me so I can tell you.

• Then why in the hell are you wasting your time being with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • This might be my breaking point. He stopped doing it for a while. Then i saw on my feed he liked one. I confronted him about it. He said “i grew up with her. She always used to be really insecure. So i likes it to support her”. That’s great. He doesn’t support me like that -_-

• Show All
    • He actually does know her. But, she lives back in his home country.

• Ahhhhh rare thing there.

• Maybe you aren't pretty or hot and he doesn't want to lie?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, a lot of men are interested in me. So, I’d assume I’m good enough looking.

• Show All
    • This is what i believe it is sometimes :/ but, my self esteem isn’t high to begin with. He might be afraid of my head getting too big.

• Exactly. If you start thinking that you are all that, you might decide to trade up in boyfriends.

• He does not like you and if he does not like he does not love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doucheeee🙄🙄😐😐😐

0|0
    0|1
    • It bothers me, and he KNOWS it does. This is the reason we fight SO much. He just won’t stop !!!

• 😞😞😞😞😞

• Slap him on the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of sad really I sure would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a bikini photoshoot and send the pics to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you guys do the sex frequently?

0|0
    0|0
    • We can only see each other on the weekends. We have sex every weekend.

• Show All
    • That’s his fault 🤷🏻‍♀️

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Jeez. That sucks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes