Boys, why do you lose interest in girls so quickly?

I'm chatting to guys online, in person, flirting with guys I'm interested in because I am hopefully gonna find someone someday but they disappear quicker than when I met them... so boys... how can we keep you interested these days? I try being myself but it doesn't seem to be working.

145

Most Helpful Guy

• the secret is not to aim urself for different varieties of "men styles".
    you should have your cup of tea, and should know which kind of men you like.
    once you know what you're looking for, ask yourself whether this man is mature enough to have his patience and put some effort in order to get to know you better.
    try not to talk about ordinary things (in case you're not superficial).
    dont mention ages, and other boring questions.
    try to talk about deep subjects.
    the deeper it will be, the more sex appeal u will have.
    even people that aren't really smart and wise, appreciate wisdom.
    of course, if you aim for men with no brain, this whole answer is futile.
    eventually, men would like to have a "good" woman, but that differs from one country to another..
    the women in Europe won't be the women in the US and not the same as the women in the east.
    so "good" is how you see yourself compared to that mentality those men hold.
    couple of things never harm - be sharp, kind, and seek wisdom, stay humble and open ur ears, SPECIALLY when u know u're right and others are wrong. the border of wisdom is silence.
    dont act sarcastic for no reason, and let your men know that u can object and win an argument if you want... but also let him know that u'd let him win an argument cause you like him.
    dont be cynical if you dont have to.
    just be yourself. embrace it. eventually the right man for you will appear...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they get to know you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE