Boys, why do you lose interest in girls so quickly?

I'm chatting to guys online, in person, flirting with guys I'm interested in because I am hopefully gonna find someone someday but they disappear quicker than when I met them... so boys... how can we keep you interested these days? I try being myself but it doesn't seem to be working.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the secret is not to aim urself for different varieties of "men styles".
    you should have your cup of tea, and should know which kind of men you like.
    once you know what you're looking for, ask yourself whether this man is mature enough to have his patience and put some effort in order to get to know you better.
    try not to talk about ordinary things (in case you're not superficial).
    dont mention ages, and other boring questions.
    try to talk about deep subjects.
    the deeper it will be, the more sex appeal u will have.
    even people that aren't really smart and wise, appreciate wisdom.
    of course, if you aim for men with no brain, this whole answer is futile.
    eventually, men would like to have a "good" woman, but that differs from one country to another..
    the women in Europe won't be the women in the US and not the same as the women in the east.
    so "good" is how you see yourself compared to that mentality those men hold.
    couple of things never harm - be sharp, kind, and seek wisdom, stay humble and open ur ears, SPECIALLY when u know u're right and others are wrong. the border of wisdom is silence.
    dont act sarcastic for no reason, and let your men know that u can object and win an argument if you want... but also let him know that u'd let him win an argument cause you like him.
    dont be cynical if you dont have to.
    just be yourself. embrace it. eventually the right man for you will appear...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they get to know you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• Well, it’s probably because there’s BILLIONS of beautiful women everywhere we go. There’s no differentiation between one woman to the next because every one of them seems to be the same person. They dress the same, act the same, talk the same, and even have the same social media... Men are biologically programmed to want and seek VARIETY, more so than women. I’m not saying I’m exactly this way, but I do believe this is why it’s hard for men to be focused and interested in one woman specifically.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a problem both ways round, I'd say, from experience... why do guys and girls just lose interest? From observation it seems to be:
    • Poor conversation skills/not understanding the opposite sex
    • Hookup only wanted
    • I'm not sure all the other reasons, maybe we're just fickle?
    Are you on a dating app/site or just chats online some other way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like when you meet these guys you're raising some serious red flags. Cause most guys don't just disappear unless they think you're really low quality. Which if that were the case and they knew up front they are way out of your league they wouldn't have got to know you unless they were desperate for sex. It's up to you to figure out what the red flags are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are biologically predisposed to want to mate with as many girls as possible, so they want girls to be fast and easy. Once they have sex with her, they move on to the next girl. Having sex with a girl is seen as an accomplishment for a guy, their job is to pass their genes on to as many girls as possible. If it takes too long, they also move on because it feels like they’re wasting their time. This is why ADHD is more commonly found in guys than girls, it’s a survival instinct.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to be a little hard to get. When we feel like this girl which we thought would be less approachable is actually digging in so we start thinking that we deserve better or try our moves on better looking girls and this cycle keeps going on. I should not say for all men but this is what I have experienced and have observed

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your not meeting the right guys first off the one that sticks around are the right guys. Being yourself is the right thing to do. As to holding are interest if we are interested in return we'll stick around. So again its finding the right guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I loose interest when a girl is just trying to play a game and not be real with me. Be feminine, humble, intelligent, HONEST, and able to accept a man when he treats you like a lady. Don't over analyse. Be you and I will be me. Tell me if something is up. Don't play "hint games".

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the options are that you're just not a great conversationalist, you don't talk about interesting topics or you're just shooting out of your leagues and the guys aren't interested in you physically.

0|1
    0|0
  • We could ask the same of girls. It is a statistical phenomenon. Anyone who loses interest in you sooner "loses interest so quickly." Anyone who loses interest in you slower, you don't really care about.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally in my life, a lot of the time I sleept around to fill a void and think I like some one. then I find some one new, and because of how Ignorant I was I thought it would make happy to find more people, It didn't. never wanted a long term relationship till I found some one wroth while and even then it was my dick talking most the time, you just haven't met some one you really care for or cares for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don’t lose interest and they lose interest because they don’t truly care they aren't loyal they don’t want to get to know you etc and for me i would run out of words to say before I lose interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here haha i can't even keep a conversation going with anybody more than 30 mins haha that's what happens when your an only child who lives alone and has been single for like 8 months and hasn't dated in even longer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont need to do anything, dont feel like you have to work hard to impress guys.
    All you need is to change the sample group of guys that you are interacting with

Thats where the problem is

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen, you don't collect restraining orders like postage stamps the way I do by losing interest easily. Do you have any idea the kind of commitment I'm capable of?
    I didn't think so.
    Next question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because their boys, men don't loose interest. I haven't lost interest in my girlfriend of two years and I don't see a time when I will ever loose interest.

0|0
    0|1
  • Chatting online is boring. Try to make friends in real life, see them how they are, feel emotions when meets sm live and no fake emotions in social networks. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • It goes both ways tbh. It's just our generation. Everyone wants Who's Got Mail, but thats not how it works. Online chatting is awkward, hard to keep interesting and impersonal so it's extremely difficult to keep someone hooked. For me personally I was with my first (real) girlfriend for 6 years and then SHE broke up with me. So we don't all just always keep moving next to next. But Id suggest meeting in person or trying to find a way to stand out, a common interest to keep each other interested until you do meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lose interest in a girl if we don't have much in common or I don't find her that interesting. Just flirting alone won't keep me around. I need to be stimulated multiple ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find different guys, the guys u talk to just want a hook up. If they feel they aren't gonna get any within that day or 2 days they move on. Find a guy that just wants to hangout.

0|0
    0|0
  • For most guys it's all about the chase once they have you or think they have you that's all they need that's why they probably randomly hit you up once or twice a month

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes