How do I get a girlfriend if I have never gotten one before?

I am awkward and shy around almost all girls. I can't seem to attract a girl. I'm 18 if that matters.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be your looks, do you consider your self an attractive guy or... you know?
    If you really want to have a conversation with a girl, just practice with someone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I’m a 6 or 7 out of 10 in terms of looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Heyyy man I'm a shy guy too haha... And yeah the flirting game is really hard to us... But if I learned something in life is... "try your hardest to feel good about yourself changing what you don't like in you..."(making it clear... Changing what YOU don't like in yourself ok? Not the others)

And the other thing I've learned is... The girls "No" you already have man... But if you trust yourself and give it a shot... Maybe you can Change it to a yes...

Last but not least important... Start conversations with a complement... Ask if you can seat at her side... And just be a good person/company to her... The worst thing that will happen is you will get a good friend to help you with other girls hahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Every time I see an attractive girl I don't know, I shut down.

• That way the pressure gets a lot smaller and you would not be too affected by a possible "no"... And hell... How know, something can emerge from this new friendship

• I know but I really want a relationship