How do I get a girlfriend if I have never gotten one before?

I am awkward and shy around almost all girls. I can't seem to attract a girl. I'm 18 if that matters.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be your looks, do you consider your self an attractive guy or... you know?
    If you really want to have a conversation with a girl, just practice with someone.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I’m a 6 or 7 out of 10 in terms of looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Heyyy man I'm a shy guy too haha... And yeah the flirting game is really hard to us... But if I learned something in life is... "try your hardest to feel good about yourself changing what you don't like in you..."(making it clear... Changing what YOU don't like in yourself ok? Not the others)

And the other thing I've learned is... The girls "No" you already have man... But if you trust yourself and give it a shot... Maybe you can Change it to a yes...

Last but not least important... Start conversations with a complement... Ask if you can seat at her side... And just be a good person/company to her... The worst thing that will happen is you will get a good friend to help you with other girls hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Every time I see an attractive girl I don't know, I shut down.

• Show All
    • That way the pressure gets a lot smaller and you would not be too affected by a possible "no"... And hell... How know, something can emerge from this new friendship

• I know but I really want a relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Buy her chocolate and flowers

0|0
    0|1
    • But how do I get a girl to notice me?

• this is auto friendzone against an 8+ girl

What Guys Said 4

• If you ever figure out the trick, let the rest of us know. Guys will tell you the trick that works for them. Girls will tell you it's simple, but they don't really know.

We are all on our own for this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somehow I can help you with this question. I found a way, a few years ago, and it worked perfectly so far.
    1. Go to a gym, get in shape. Get bigger and stronger. Most girls like athletic guys (at least european girls/women).
    2. Be smart. Start and read a lot. I think most women want to go on a date with a smart guy.
    3. When you go on a date or talk to a girl, be nice and careful with her. And make her laugh.
    I hope that my advice will be useful. Worked for me. 😉

0|0
    0|0
    • My problem is that I don’t get noticed by girls that often

• Show All
    • Do what you think is better for you, but don't waste your time if you don't get any sign from her.

• That's why I am thinking I might move on even though she makes me wonder whether or not she likes me. I'm not in the mood to get played again.

• learn

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like the answer to this one as well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes