Ladies please.. Fill us in?

Have you at any point in your dating life cheated on a guy? No judgment and you may choose to answer anonymously if you desire.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If you’re just dating and you’re clear that you’re not exclusive, then there’s no such thing as cheating.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well dating for most people is exclusive. If I knew she was seeing other men then she's not prepared for the long haul.. Especially if she seeks other men in the begining. Deal breakwr big time!

• It has nothing to do with seeking others, it has everything to do with being too young to commit to an exclusive relationship. I understand your perspective, though; however, not everyone with a dating life in their late teens is looking for their lifelong mate. If it happens, it happens.

• I guess dating is different when you're younger.. Good point.