Ladies please.. Fill us in?

Have you at any point in your dating life cheated on a guy? No judgment and you may choose to answer anonymously if you desire.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you’re just dating and you’re clear that you’re not exclusive, then there’s no such thing as cheating.

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well dating for most people is exclusive. If I knew she was seeing other men then she's not prepared for the long haul.. Especially if she seeks other men in the begining. Deal breakwr big time!

• It has nothing to do with seeking others, it has everything to do with being too young to commit to an exclusive relationship. I understand your perspective, though; however, not everyone with a dating life in their late teens is looking for their lifelong mate. If it happens, it happens.

• I guess dating is different when you're younger.. Good point.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No, why would I want Bad Karma? Also why would I do that I wouldn't be in a relationship if I was tempted. U?

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated my husband lot of times

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't believe in cheating

1|0
    0|0
    • Personally I have never touched another women when dating.. I have however said inappropriate things and hurt her which is just as bad..

• Yes, for 8 months

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the point of this stupid question? How does knowing if some random anonymous person did something help you in any way?

0|0
    1|1
    • Sooooooo... Yes for you?

• Show All
    • Excuse me? Unlike you, I can hold an adult conversation just fine. This is not an adult question, this is just dumb. I wrote an answer and your reply was highly inappropriate. Try talking to a woman like that at the store and watch what happens... the question itself and your reply are not appropriate.

• Right... Well thanks for your input.

Recommended myTakes