Am I over reacting? Or would this bother you too?

So whenever my boyfriend and i are out and about together, just us two, we usually walk side by side.

Well if there is more than him and I together (for instance, his mom) he will either walk up next to her, or directly behind her, leaving me walking awkwardly behind him.

I keep asking him to walk next to me because I feel lonely and weird walking alone. And it makes me feel like he doesn't notice me or care that I am next to him. When I tell him, he gets irritated easily. And says that he doesn't want to make his mom mad. Well he is dating me, not his mother..

Would you feel the same way as I do if your boyfriend or girlfriend did this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if you are dating a girl you are supposed to stay by her side not by your mom especially if you are 18+ and if I had a girlfriend and we were walking and my mom was too I would stay next to my girlfriend rather than my mom not just because she’s a asshole

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I always see couples walking together when they are with family. And it bugs me cuz my boyfriend doesn't walk by me

• Show All
    • Thanks guys

• No problem 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be weird and maybe bother me but Not enough for me to say anything, i do feel as though this is a bit of an overreaction, he’s your boyfriend he’s not going anywhere you have him for most of the time right?, but if it bothers you that much maybe speak to him in a calm and explain exactly how you feel and why you feel that way?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah your boyfriend should walk with you. Make things easier he can walk in the middle be next to you and his mom

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, you're over reacting. She's his mom. She'll always be special for him, even more if they're getting along well.
    Don't try to fight that, because almost any guy will always choose his mom over his girlfriend. You have him for you the rest of the time. Let him have time with his mom.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just my thinking...

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an attention whore so yeah i would not like that😞

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes