Guys, What Does This Sound Like To You?

Hello, gents! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

So, I have been talking to this guy recently whom I've been seeing for over a year on and off as friends with additional something. (But, we've been friends for 3 years.) We kind of have a more extreme/intense dominant and submissive relationship sexually. He tells me that I am the only one he has this dynamic with.

He's been away for work, for nearly two months and will be until January 1st, for a holiday concert show which he produces. I had sent him a few private photos, to gain his approval, and he sounded enthusiastic for the most part.

But, tonight, when I spoke to him, I felt like he was a little stressed and that I might be bugging him a little. I was just wondering if you could interpret what the tone was of our most recent conversation...

I just wanted to see what you guys think and if you could offer some advice or interpretation from a man's point of view. I would truly appreciate it. Thank you so much and happy holidays, guys! Merry Christmas! πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Guys, What Does This Sound Like To You??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, considering that you need his approval and crave it and that your sexual relationship has seeped into other parts, it is fine, he is just showing that you'll be never good enough until you kill your will and submit completely to him.
    Well, if you enjoy it , then all is good.
    Whatever floats your boat.
    Merry Christmas
    Take care

0|0
    0|0
    • So... what does that mean? Is he blowing me off or just illustrating in a positive way thay that he'll be home soon? 😢

• Show All
    • Thank you. Merry Christmas. :)

• Thank you for the MHO 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I see no negativity. He's simply asserting what he expects from his good sub next time he sees you. Maybe he was a bit stressed so his messages are shorter than usual... if so, your job as sub is to take that stress away ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to make sure he isn't tired of me... 😒

I would love to... I just wish he was here for me to do so.

• He just wants you to be submissive next time he sees you nothing else to it that I can see

0|0
    0|0
    • So, the first few messages don't indicate "I'm busy. Here's a quick answer. See ya later"? πŸ˜ΆπŸ’œ

Recommended myTakes