Guys, What Does This Sound Like To You?

Anonymous
Hello, gents! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

So, I have been talking to this guy recently whom I've been seeing for over a year on and off as friends with additional something. (But, we've been friends for 3 years.) We kind of have a more extreme/intense dominant and submissive relationship sexually. He tells me that I am the only one he has this dynamic with.

He's been away for work, for nearly two months and will be until January 1st, for a holiday concert show which he produces. I had sent him a few private photos, to gain his approval, and he sounded enthusiastic for the most part.

But, tonight, when I spoke to him, I felt like he was a little stressed and that I might be bugging him a little. I was just wondering if you could interpret what the tone was of our most recent conversation...

I just wanted to see what you guys think and if you could offer some advice or interpretation from a man's point of view. I would truly appreciate it. Thank you so much and happy holidays, guys! Merry Christmas! πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Guys, What Does This Sound Like To You??
Guys, What Does This Sound Like To You?
3