Which girl would you date?

This is a serious problem that goes on with boys also im bored and i wanted to see what guys think
  • That fine girl who's not loyal but she's popular
    Vote A
  • That girl whos not popular with a bad attitude but she's cute in her own way
    Vote B
  • That girl who is pretty but she's big and she is nice
    Vote C
  • The thick girl who bad and she might like girls
    Vote D
  • Or the girl who is stupid and will do anything that breathes
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• C sounds best, the rest are pretty much junk, not a lot to choose from here.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What about the thick girl

• Show All
    • Honestly i don't have the patience fo this conversation no more but i have a question if they don't like LGBT people how do you know they like regular people to cause you basically can't even kiss a girl until your married in that culture how you know they not gonna try to kill everyone? Also i still can't believe people chose trump over hilary like he literally hates mexico wanna bring back slavery and works with what country i don't remember but some people waiting on him to make a law for purge so they can kill him so... yeah

• You're assuming I dislike LGBT people. I must point out that I am not the one telling them what they want to hear so that I can get them out on the streets rioting with a bunch of communists to tear down the country. People voted Trump because Hillary is a communist and a globalist. She would have had us end up like Sweden where they went from peace too RPG launchers on the streets.

Most Helpful Girl

• None of them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes