If my new boyfriend doesn't text me until I text him first, should I be worried?

He says he's always busy and always takes forever to respond.. but when we are together he seems really interested. Maybe he's just not a texter? Or maybe he actually is busy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just not that into texting, if he stopped messaging back for a prolonged time I'd maybe call and see what's up, but it ain't worth turning a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to texting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mines do the same I usually think he is just cheating but I can’t jump to conclusions like that just have to let him do whatever he’s doing don’t text him first

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he seems interested in person that’s the most important. Some people just are horrible with texting

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be concerned about appearing "clingy". If he contacts you to often. If you send something first, that means you're open to contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure because there are some guys who don't have this taste

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you want to text me?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sound like questionable behavior to me. Just be careful with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • That kinda sounds paranoid in my opinion, if you don't trust him then it won't work anyway and both of you will move on. No need to be controlling or clingy cause no guy likes that.

• No shouldn't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should cause a relationship is 50/50

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes