If my new boyfriend doesn't text me until I text him first, should I be worried?

He says he's always busy and always takes forever to respond.. but when we are together he seems really interested. Maybe he's just not a texter? Or maybe he actually is busy?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just not that into texting, if he stopped messaging back for a prolonged time I'd maybe call and see what's up, but it ain't worth turning a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to texting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mines do the same I usually think he is just cheating but I can’t jump to conclusions like that just have to let him do whatever he’s doing don’t text him first