Guys, how can you tell if a girl is interested in you?

I heard that when a girl likes a guy, he might be really clueless. She may drop some hints or make it really obvious that she does, but the guy won’t know unless she tells him or his friends.
Guys how would you find out? And girls tell me your experience?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• We find out most of the time when there's a change in their attitude/interactions with us. Getting more touchy-feely, looking at us a certain way (I can explain that in detail later), talking more, being eithet more open or my shy only towards us, that's a big one too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE