How to write a tinder bio? [F 22]?

Need some help writing my tinder bio :)

Decently attractive 22, who only has selfies, fb likes and friends, is seeking help to write an amazing tinder bio...😔

I get a decently amount of DTF messages, which is all good (but maybe at least ask me something else first). I'm always nice and decline straight up.

What should I include in my bio? I don't know

I've just graduated from uni, so technically I'm jobless till Feb.

I studied Computer Science and Psychology,

The last guy (irl) I went on a date with described me as wholesome (urban dictionary: pretty much just means a hot girl that isn't jarringly gaudy, obnoxious or slutty.) Which sums me up well

I'm pretty much on tinder to meet new people 😂 Well maybe a cuddle buddy without commitment, well some but not a lot haha. At the end of the day, I'm clingy af so causal really doesn't work for me.

If you get this far, thank you for enduring my rambling and if you have any advice.. 😘

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you want a boyfriend and don't want easy friends with benefits sex, show your ass off and your golden

1|0
    0|0
    • As I'm currently sitting at 76 matches in less than 2 weeks getting matches isn't hard... While I don't mind initiating conversation, I wish guys wouldn't automatically assume that means I'm dtf

• Don't know i been on there 10 days and only had 2 matches so obviously its different for guys

• I feel women are exceptionally picky whereas guys aren't but maybe that's just me and i don't know how to upload full body pics all are the cropped bs face only ones

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm pretty much on tinder to meet new people Well maybe a cuddle buddy without commitment, well some but not a lot haha.

Just say you want a hookup like all tinder users.
    And it should be
    "Wanna cuddle til you cum lmao I'm wholesome as f"

0|1
    1|0
    • Youd make a good catfish to investigate where you are going wrong

• Show All
    • Try it as a women very different experience haha

• @Nomad6993 ahahahah very true

• sounds good.

maybe add what you would do once we are together

0|0
    0|0