Girls, I love him, But I dislike his Brother, help?

I've been together with my partner for 8 years, but his brother still doesn't like me. My dilemma is my partner ( Alex) and i have just been approved for a mortgage after renting together for a couple of years. Which has sent his brother (Daniel) into a right foul mood.

Daniel is under the impression Alex move back home with him and their parents, The parents like me its just the older brother and the older brothers new girlfriend.

And normal it wouldn't bother me, but it upsets me, when we visit, daniel and his new girlfriend (Anna) take alex away but don't invite me along. And the snide comments of alex and i having nothing in common and Anna inviting her younger friends along to get to know Alex (something that had me crying all the way back home in tears with Alex)

And Alex says his not interested, and that its not acceptable for anna and daniel to behave that way but it still hurts, it hurts my feelings something terrible. And Alex says if were happy not to worry, but i just i don't want to be around Daniel and Anna, i just don't want to be around those types of people and be humiliated because i don't share every thing in common with Alex , and I'm not right according to them, and the silent back stabbing, while there nice to my face. I just i love Alex but i want to move us 1 million miles away from Daniel and Anna

any advice on silent character assassins.

3