Why am I being so weird twoards this guy?

We're not close, just happen to be in the same friends group. When I met him I thought nothing of him. He was just another friend. We never really talk, so when we talk it's just small talk. My veiw of him changed the night we all got drunk and he kissed me.
Now I don't know how to feel. Do I still see him as a friend? Do I like him? WTF
I told myself to not be weird about it. And boom! he's around and I'm super awkward. Avoiding eye contact, not talking to him, hiding from him, avoiding him. Like what is wrong with me? I can't possibly like him, I barely even know the guy.

03