Does sending nudes count as cheating?

This guy has been flirting with me and he has a girlfriend. It was okay flirting at first, not that bad but then out of know wear he sends me a dick pic. He’s never sent any before and he sends one to me and I’m not even his girlfriend.
Besides the obvious problem of him having a girlfriend, they haven’t seen each other for 5 months, and she doesn’t go to our school. He also joked that him and I are gonna do stuff, but he knows (because we’ve been friends for a while) that when he breaks up with his girlfriend I wouldn’t have a problem but since he does I’m not going to do anything. I don't know why but I’m starting to like him.
He’s also very abusive to me always hitting me and stuff, but not hard or anything. My friend just says that’s how he’s flirting.

So after that paragraph (sorry) do you think sending Nudes is cheating and do you think it’s okay for me to like him?

Other notes:
I did not send him anything back

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it counts. He's cheating on his girlfriend at the moment. What makes you think he won't do the same to you

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know, it’s also worse for the fact that they don’t go to the same school and they don’t see each other very often

• Yeah, that's definitely why but it just goes to show that he's not trustworthy, which is still not something you should look for in a guy. But if you think you can handle him then I say go for it, have fun

• thanks but I’m understanding where you’re coming from

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok for you to like him. But him sending nudes is not ok. It's cheating. Just have to think Would you like it if you had a boyfriend who sent nudes to other women?

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• IMHO. Abusive tendencies grow more prevalent with time if you don't confront it in the beginning. It is a slow climb but if you two get together, it would not end well. His willingness to cheat on his current girlfriend with you should give you a clear indication that he would most likely do the same with you and another woman. A man in a relationship should not send a different woman a dick pic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes why are falling for an abusive guy anyway this just proves young girls are stupid

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, and I’m not stupid, well when it comes to school at least. Lol

• He's not being abusive he just flirts like a child.
      If your own friend says that he's flirting I'd pretty much say that's a 100% no on the abuse. It's not like you guys are arguing and he hits you, it sounds like he's giving you a Charlie horse or the like.

• Ya thanks

• ... and this is how women end up with no job and three kids living in a trailer house with a guy that beats them in front of their kids until they can't walk on a daily basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion. Any act or gesture insinuating sexual conduct is indeed cheating..

The moment you're hiding stuff from your partner you are lying and being deceitful.

Of course this differs from person to person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like he takes relationships very seriously anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Future "where have all the good men gone" blog poster, cat owner and box wine aficionado ahoy!

0|1
    0|0
  • IT is not really respectful to his girlfriend, but its his responsibillity, not urs.

Just hit him back, hard!

0|1
    0|0
  • It is cheating

1|1
    0|0
    • Unfortunately he is being disrespectful and you find that to be just flirting.
      I feel bad for you

• You mean by the hitting part? Ya. I’ve thought about that I ask him to stop but he says that I’m “easy to pick on” but no one else picks on me. But I don't know why I still find myself into him wen just by the tiniest bit

• Majority women would have blocked him after the dick pic.
      Thats is the second things that is very disrespectful, which you seem to be fine with.

• Absolutely

1|0
    0|0
    • As in its cheating. As far as you liking him tjats up to you if you want tok be a home wrecker.

• Show All
    • We'll regardless of if your doing anything physical you flirting ant from what I can tell not rebuking him for sending you nudes is the same thing. You are encouraging a behavior and supposedly all he has to do is tell you he broke up and you two would probably fool around.

• It’s sad that I think you’re true. I haven’t done any flirting back only he has cause I don’t know how to lol, but when it comes to physical things I think you might be right and I don’t wanna be “that girl”

• yes its; cheating lol..

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• It’s okay to like him, but he is cheating, or at the very least trying to cheat, on his girlfriend with you.

1|1
    0|0
    • If he could do that to the woman he “loves”..
      God knows what he could do to amyone else..

Human garbage!

• Thanks for your advise

• Yeah it is, if you're intentionally seeking someone else outside of your relationship then yes he's cheating. Basically ask yourself if you had a boyfriend that did this, how would you feel do you think its cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hitting you but not hard? Wtf? And yes it is cheating

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes this would be considered cheating. I wouldn't put up him hitting me even if he's flirting that's very elementary.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a dumb question. Yes it’s cheating.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it does.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does!

0|0
    0|0
  • YES ITS VERY MUCH CHEATING