Does sending nudes count as cheating?

This guy has been flirting with me and he has a girlfriend. It was okay flirting at first, not that bad but then out of know wear he sends me a dick pic. He’s never sent any before and he sends one to me and I’m not even his girlfriend.
Besides the obvious problem of him having a girlfriend, they haven’t seen each other for 5 months, and she doesn’t go to our school. He also joked that him and I are gonna do stuff, but he knows (because we’ve been friends for a while) that when he breaks up with his girlfriend I wouldn’t have a problem but since he does I’m not going to do anything. I don't know why but I’m starting to like him.
He’s also very abusive to me always hitting me and stuff, but not hard or anything. My friend just says that’s how he’s flirting.

So after that paragraph (sorry) do you think sending Nudes is cheating and do you think it’s okay for me to like him?

Other notes:
I did not send him anything back

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it counts. He's cheating on his girlfriend at the moment. What makes you think he won't do the same to you

• I don’t know, it’s also worse for the fact that they don’t go to the same school and they don’t see each other very often

• Yeah, that's definitely why but it just goes to show that he's not trustworthy, which is still not something you should look for in a guy. But if you think you can handle him then I say go for it, have fun

• thanks but I’m understanding where you’re coming from

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok for you to like him. But him sending nudes is not ok. It's cheating. Just have to think Would you like it if you had a boyfriend who sent nudes to other women?