Why does he say all these terrible things to me?

So my daughters dad is coming to visit her for Christmas. We were involved for the past 8mths after not being together for 1yr after she was born. But I got sick of his back and forth and not even recognizing a relationship and I didn't feel it healthy if he kept me a "secret" for my daughters sake and mine. So I just dropped it. He text me today saying he has no money for a hotel and if he could crash on my couch, I never responded because I already had this conversation with him regarding him not staying at my house, he lives 8hrs away from me. So he calls me and just starts judging me and saying how he feels like I'm only not letting him stay at my place cause we're not in a relationship and not having sex etc and how I'm a terrible person and I so on and so forth. So why would he even want to stay with me if I'm SO terrible right? What's his deal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he is hurt inside and that’s how he responds by saying terrible things, he probably wants you to beg to have him back or be needed but it’s not happening so that’s why he acts that way even though he wants to be with you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems like an asshole guys are gonna answer different but he doesn't even wanna commit to a relationship and you have his daughter smh he's a user girl

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• He was trying to guilt you into lending him money or letting him crash

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants to be with you but you’re being an asshole

0|1
    0|2
  • He's upset that he's an impotent prick. Tell him to figure it out for himself like a big boy would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a dirt bag and you are doing the right thing not letting him stay with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you let him have your kid you tell me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes