Is it weird for me wanting to wait till I am older (late twenties) to settle down?

There's just soo much to learn before then.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I'm 28 and, while I know I'll be ready soon, I still want some time before I'm ready. There are no rules to this. You do what's best for you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all. Its good you want to take your time! Thats wise, you should use your younger years to learn and experiece life before you give your life to someone else!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, of course not. Scientists believe that a majority of people settle down in there 25's - 30's, I plan on settling when I'm 30 as I've still got a lot to learn too about this planet of ours and the wonders it bring us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart decision, honestly. I know many girls that got married and had children at 21-22 and they regretted it because they had dreams to move away, travel, and have fun but now they can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that weird. Its normal lol
    It's not the 1800's where women get married at 16 and have kids at 17 and die at 50

0|0
    0|0
  • it's better to explore and test the waters when you are young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

In fact, this is very mature of you!

Kudos to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally normal and extremely respectable

0|1
    0|0
  • Not weird at all

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want to learn?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think that's normal. I'm not interested in 'settling down' cause there's so much I'd miss in life if I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got married when I was 26 so no its not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not weird

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes