Should I become a so-called "f*ckboy"?

I have been a gentleman to every girl I liked, never yelled/got angry at them and never asked for any thing sexual (send nudes and stuff like that). However, every girl I like is going out/crushing on these loser piece-of-sh*t guys who only break their hearts.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Never think of doing that, you just didn't meet the right girl. Also, maybe your enviroment is like this-young girls who want adrenaline and dont know what they want from life. You are great if you are nice and keep being like that, girls will appreciate that when they get mature enough 😉

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• You can't determine if they're losers or pieces of shit unless you get to know them. You're likely making a preconceived judgement because you're butt-hurt.

Just kissing a girls ass, never putting her in her place, and never making a move sexually doesn't make you a prize. It makes you forgettable. I'm not saying you have to try and get laid or act like an asshole but you have to stand out. You have to be strong, confident, have opinions and not be afraid to take risks. Nice guys often just rely on worshipping the pussy and kissing ass, trying to hard not to "be like other guys" that you seem more like a puppy than a man.

1|1
    0|1
    • Boooooom !!! thats good.
      I just hate this envious mentality why some men actually get the women and they think they are losers !!! lol

• You're only 16. Most girls you meet in high school are just whores. Yeah, there are probably some that aren't but whatever. You can keep trying or look other places, or wait until you leave school and find someone who is more mature. You don't have to be a fuckboy to get a girl, at least if you want the relationship to last.

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't. Eventually they will see that they don't want the douchebag cause they'll probably dump them someday and they aren't emotionally satisfying. I would never go for one. You can see in the results of the poll. Most girls voted no. Must mean something, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Remain a gentleman, respect girls, and be patient. The world has enough trash fuck boys don't be another one. Any girl crushing on a fuck boy probably isn't wrapped too tight anyway. You're not missing out on much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it's true I don't know why we women love to stick around w the assholes... but don't become a fuck boy! just act uninterested towards the girl you want... even casually bring up other hot women in a convo w her and watch her squirm for your attention!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude 🤦 You're 16. Girls will start maturing as they get older. You should be being nice for you, not just for other people. Plus, fuckboys are really annoying. I've shut every single one of them down everytime they try to talk to me. You just need to find the right girl. Being a good, nice person doesn't work on everyone. Maybe they're not interested in you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 20 and they don't ahahahahaha

• Not all of them do. There are a few people who live a certain life style and a few who dont. It's like that with everything

• FUCK THAT. All these girls you're trying to get with are obviously fucking stupid, as if they want to be hurt bad. If you stoop down to the level of neanderthal douchiness those fuckboys are then I will lose all faith in guys with common sense :')

0|0
    0|0
  • Becoming a fuck boy doesn't get you anywhere in life. Just because you see all of them getting a girlfriend, it's because those are the girls they find easy. Breaking and destroying a girl isn't going to help you in the long run, so instead just be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fuckboy, just don't give a shit. Girls like guys who don't think, just do.

1|0
    0|0
  • “Fuckboy” I’ve hated that word ever since it got into the hands of the general public.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why? That won't make a long lasting relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree but in my experience being a 'nice guy' doesn't make any relationship :/

• No a fuckboy is like a do boy or someone that gets raped in prison

• I think fboys are horrible people

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't become one. We have enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol you're 16.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not if u ever wanna be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how 95% of girls said No in this poll, and men keep saying that women like fuckboys.

What kind of logic do men have? LMAO

0|0
    0|0
    • We judge girls by what they do, not what they say.

• That’s also what I see them do though. When a chick starts dating a nice guy no one noticed but when she dates an asshole “SEEE? GIRLS LIKE ASSHOELS!!!” Guys are blind asf.

What Guys Said 18

• Stay true to yourself. You will hate yourself in the end if you go against your nature. There are women out there that appreciate the gentleman (although she is DAMNED hard to find). If she is one of those that goes for the fuckboy, then you don't want her anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.

Cringeworthy word for a start.
    Secondly, if any 'fuckboys' were to come near daughter, they'd be seeing the end of my Machete.

End of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I don't know how to tell you this !
    Fuck boy is generally like this... not because someone did not like you.
    I like my lifestyle cause I hate commitment and i will never change not because someone broke my heart.

And finally kiddo, we are not piece of shit if I already told her from beginning I'm not looking for something serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck Boys Get more Girls But yes after a Time they end up Single and Fucked up for their rest of life while decent Guys Let love late but stays loyal end up making Great Familys
    rest Choice is Yours

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes. you can have the damaged goods in the end ! lol

• Show All
    • And why should I concern about being single when I actually like that ! lol
      have fun with the used ones.

• Yeah Greed is Good 😉

• I've hung out with fuck boys they are the classic high school jock bully ass hole etc how ever getting to know them they become a lot better as people just hard to see at first. still they are what in middle school I called swag fags.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know all my exes ended up dating fuckboys so that seems to be working. if being romantic and nice doesn't work then I guess be a fuckboy my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting upset about it will get you no where. It is good to be a gentleman but not a doormat. Work on being more assertive but don't change who you are just to get a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it's up to you but in this day and age many girls are looking for fuck boys rather than lasting relationships I know what's it's like though I'm exactly the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re 16 so for girls that age yes. They get smarter in college but in high school douche it up but don’t be obnoxious about it

0|0
    2|0
    • Just learn all the tricks, like all us guys know and you’ll be ok.
      Girl play games.

• Show All
    • No I am very observant and being a douche is the only way I’ve gotten girls. Why do you think rap is so popular among retarded ass girls

• Okay and that's your life experience. You don't have to generalize to get your point across because you're dumb for being a douchebag in the first place and guess what rap is common among those who love it.

• You don't have to become a fucking loser. Just don't be boring.

3|0
    0|1
  • why would you want too?

no one respects wannabes

1|0
    0|0
  • You're confusing 'nice' with 'kind'. A strong man doesn't do fake 'nice' - that just makes you look like you need or want something.

No, be awesome, be yourself, and wait for a nice girl that loves and respects you. No whining about who else they're fucking.

Guys need three things to be a success with the ladies...
    1. Looks
    2. Money
    3. Confidence. Irrational confidence.

You can get by with any two, but all three is the key to success. So at your age you want to be giving it your all to get 1 and 2, and 3 will come from the effort. And then they'll be throwing themselves at you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're only young once. You don't have to be a dick, just loosen up a little. Girls your age aren't looking to settle down with Mr. Right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do that. Girls will soon open their. eyes and see you're the most valuable man around

0|0
    0|0
  • The term "fuckboy" is erroneous and stupid and has no meaning. So...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just learn all the tricks, like all us guys know and you’ll be ok.
    Girl play games.

0|1
    3|0
  • We've a nice guy here

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't worry, after all of those girls have been rammed by all of those fuck bois, had lots of gang bangs, threesomes, and gone through the entire karma sutra texts, they will realize the error of their ways... right about the time they hit 30, then you can swoop in and clean up. Then you can get married and look forward to her resenting you for being nice, and look forward to dwindling sex (if there was any in the first place).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes