Should I become a so-called "f*ckboy"?

I have been a gentleman to every girl I liked, never yelled/got angry at them and never asked for any thing sexual (send nudes and stuff like that). However, every girl I like is going out/crushing on these loser piece-of-sh*t guys who only break their hearts.
  • Yes
  • No

1718

Most Helpful Girl

• Never think of doing that, you just didn't meet the right girl. Also, maybe your enviroment is like this-young girls who want adrenaline and dont know what they want from life. You are great if you are nice and keep being like that, girls will appreciate that when they get mature enough 😉