Why are so many black women single?

Why are so many black women single?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my "humble opinion", I like tall, white-skinned brunettes.

Also I have a thing for looong (😍) hair, which the sisters apparently don't have. Probably because it's difficult to care for their more-than-wavy natural state of their hair.

I also like NATURAL girls and as most black girls I know have their hair short and "add-ons", that could kind of push me away from them.

I like their body proportions, though: I'm not afraid of thick thighs (thick thighs save lives!) and furthermore I like their rather small (compared to their boobs and thighs) bellies, giving them a nice hourglass figure.

I also have two black lady colleagues and I think they look better in real life than in pictures and maybe in a world that shifted more to online-dating, they might have a disadvantage out of that.

I like the girl in the two pictures, though. Notice how the first one is a bit darker at her face? Probably that's why pictures of black women don't seem so attractive... But I also like faces the most, so...

Another thing might have to do with their (sexual) build: I've seen a black cam girl masturbate and wow, she had some pussy... What I'm trying to say is this might be related to the stereotype that if black dudes have the biggest dicks, therefore the black women must have the biggest vaginas.

I'm not "afraid" of that and I would date a black girl anytime. But although I pick up black girls, too (regardless of my "afinity" for "white"), I still haven't had a "black" relationship.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Most black women prefer black men... however since many are either
    1. In prison
    2. Broke
    3. Gay
    4. Baby-daddies

This leaves us with 10% of educated heterosexual black men where half of them are self-hating coons chasing after white tail. Most of them believe that dating a white women will help them excel in life, and buy them that new pair of Jordan's. The other half goes after 'light bright-damn near white type black girls (half breeds, unambiguously black). Not surprised you chose the above stock photo as a representation. Most black women are highly-successful degree earners. Why date below our standards and status?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• well first this girl looks like she has a pair of balls... no joke... ok that's mean... she;s hot...

but it's really because black women are at the bottom of the list when it comes to the dating world --> not many guys will actually choose the black girl over the European beauty standards..

1|1
    1|0
  • I think black women dont date out (race) very often, at peast in my understanding and experience.
    But a lot of black guys love girls of other races, especially white girls. And a lot of them get with them.

But its from both sides too, i see many black girls, who are educated and have higher end jobs who say they dont need a man. I guess some may feel a man is an obstacle to success

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess because of stereotypes and like Ole boy said all the "add ons" makes them look like "eww" in a lot of people's minds.

Like man a lot of our women look Hella rough when compared to____ women 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see too many soft faced natural black women in my hood if at all sadly... 😣

• in what state lmao? sometimes you're not black enough for black women and as a Handsome African American male who loves my dark queens you'd understand it's not about the skin color its more about the personality and mentality of a black woman. only some can handle it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea if it's true, cause in Poland we don't have many black girls. But they're gorgeous, no idea why they would be alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're strong, independent black women who don't need no man

0|5
    0|0
  • Because they want to be? I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with them being black

2|0
    0|0
  • you literally made this catfish account only to ask this question...

im very sure that the girl in the picture gets plenty of good dick

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's down to their attitude that takes away from them

0|2
    1|0
  • I hope it's just because people are a little afraid of the cultural difference and not because of racism. That would be really sad :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Well both man and women face this problem and it is cause of world hate us and didn't find us attractive😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Too high standards which doesn't meet in real life.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because their black husband bounced hahahahahah

im sorry had to

0|1
    0|1
  • Because men go where they are needed and if you "don't need no man!" Then you will be alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't the slightest idea, but that girl is model level attractive and not many are like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are too gorgeous for most guys

3|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black thy too sexy

2|0
    0|0
  • I find black women more attractive...

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Cause the universe hates us.

0|1
    0|0
    • nah B you are strong and you need a nigga who is stronger. black women are blunt and tothe point they need someone who knows how to handle them. but us guys nowadays are being taught to be respectful and nice and put women first when women themselves hate this attitude. which is why msot black women like thugs because they are strogner than the nice guy ( not really but their attitude makes them look strong ) but if you understand this im jsut saying guys like me can't handle women like that. but im changing so i can match any women no matter the race. <3 i actually prefer black women too.

• I don't know to be honest with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes