Why are so many black women single?

Why are so many black women single?

329

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my "humble opinion", I like tall, white-skinned brunettes.

Also I have a thing for looong (😍) hair, which the sisters apparently don't have. Probably because it's difficult to care for their more-than-wavy natural state of their hair.

I also like NATURAL girls and as most black girls I know have their hair short and "add-ons", that could kind of push me away from them.

I like their body proportions, though: I'm not afraid of thick thighs (thick thighs save lives!) and furthermore I like their rather small (compared to their boobs and thighs) bellies, giving them a nice hourglass figure.

I also have two black lady colleagues and I think they look better in real life than in pictures and maybe in a world that shifted more to online-dating, they might have a disadvantage out of that.

I like the girl in the two pictures, though. Notice how the first one is a bit darker at her face? Probably that's why pictures of black women don't seem so attractive... But I also like faces the most, so...

Another thing might have to do with their (sexual) build: I've seen a black cam girl masturbate and wow, she had some pussy... What I'm trying to say is this might be related to the stereotype that if black dudes have the biggest dicks, therefore the black women must have the biggest vaginas.

I'm not "afraid" of that and I would date a black girl anytime. But although I pick up black girls, too (regardless of my "afinity" for "white"), I still haven't had a "black" relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Most black women prefer black men... however since many are either
    1. In prison
    2. Broke
    3. Gay
    4. Baby-daddies

This leaves us with 10% of educated heterosexual black men where half of them are self-hating coons chasing after white tail. Most of them believe that dating a white women will help them excel in life, and buy them that new pair of Jordan's. The other half goes after 'light bright-damn near white type black girls (half breeds, unambiguously black). Not surprised you chose the above stock photo as a representation. Most black women are highly-successful degree earners. Why date below our standards and status?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE