I’m 23 falling for a young guy?

Hello all! So i’m a 23 year old girl going to be 24 this year. I work at a place wth a pretty large number of employees so there’s a lot of personalities there!
Basically, I’m beginning to have feelings for a guy who is 19.

i don’t like feeling ashamed of liking somebody so young, because girls date older guys all the time, however, I just feel like people are going to judge and say things if we take our friendship any further. How do you guys feel about it?

Just wanting to hear other’s opinions! Anything is welcome. Thanks guys, happy holidays!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't call a 19 yr old guy "so young" when you are only 23. The difference is not so big, it shouldn't be a big deal since he's already working. People don't care for such a little difference

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that’s true!! People have made comments before but I shouldn’t let that get to me!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well you may find him too childish. It's like when a middle-age man is dating a 18y. o. It's very confusing that she likes disney cartoons =D

0|0
    0|0
  • He's only 4-5 years younger. Is not that serious. You happy with him? be with him. People don't like it that's their issue. Be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother married a guy who was 19 when she was 39... That was my father and 40 years on they are still married. Age is a number and you're numbers are so close it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you think is right.. Don't you ever care of what does other will think.. People will keep judging you either ways..

0|0
    0|0
  • They should be ashamed of their bigotry, not the other way around. Do what you want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not under aged so go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • There is only one problem if u can face it its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, can't help who you fall for right?

As long as it's legal, of course, and 23 and 19, is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes