I’m 23 falling for a young guy?

Hello all! So i’m a 23 year old girl going to be 24 this year. I work at a place wth a pretty large number of employees so there’s a lot of personalities there!
Basically, I’m beginning to have feelings for a guy who is 19.

i don’t like feeling ashamed of liking somebody so young, because girls date older guys all the time, however, I just feel like people are going to judge and say things if we take our friendship any further. How do you guys feel about it?

Just wanting to hear other’s opinions! Anything is welcome. Thanks guys, happy holidays!

09

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't call a 19 yr old guy "so young" when you are only 23. The difference is not so big, it shouldn't be a big deal since he's already working. People don't care for such a little difference

• Yeah that’s true!! People have made comments before but I shouldn’t let that get to me!