Can I still make friends at 26?

It seems as if many people already have their group of friends... and i admit... i can use some new friends... i lost touch with old ones and it not like they know a lot of me... right now i have a total of three friends... used to be more but these people were bad... plain selfish users so i dumped them... but i do admit as i get older the more i dont want to have friends... but i can use some good ones... so is it too late? and if it isn't why?

323

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know Miss. I'm 29 and I hardly ever make friends, but I want to believe that it can be done, because human is a social creature and similar interests exist. It's just awkward to make new friends at my age.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You have three friends! Woot!!

I had zero at 26. I had moved to a new city for work and was so alone.

Yes, you can. It just takes time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE