Do you prefer kissing and cuddling over sex?

I want to see who prefer it more, males or females, i honestly love kissing and cuddling that i could do it for days.
  • Yes, i love to kiss and cuddle with someone for hours over sex.
    Vote A
  • Yes, but not by much.
    Vote B
  • They are both equal to me.
    Vote C
  • I prefer sex.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So far 60% of girls prefer kissing and cuddling over sex, guys only 32%, kinda surprised i thought 85% of the girls would prefer it, and barely 10% of guys.
Keep on voting! :D
Update #2: Wow 20% of women prefer sex while only 9% of men do!! Damn I really thought it would be reversed.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer sex, especially oral on me. Kissing and cuddling being better than sex is definitely a love thing and I haven’t had the pleasure of loving somebody yet.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if I had a girlfriend the kissing and cuddling would be fine by me I’m not a big believer in premarital sex but if I feel like I’m staying with her a while then I’m fine with it

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• No need to choose... I love kissing and cuddling and if it leads to sex, that's awesome !!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Come on. If Guys starts to have a boner and he didn't have sex. He will feel like the task is incomplete. We try to have sex after the kissing and cuddling.

0|1
    0|1
  • It all depends on the mood you're in.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love cuddling and kissing but I'm a virgin so i really can't compare the 2

0|1
    0|0
    • does sex feel like a bj cause I've had that before

• i really wanna know

• i'm a virgin, never even kissed a girl, but if you can stay virgin until marriage then it's an extremely good thing to do!

Recommended myTakes