Do you prefer kissing and cuddling over sex?

I want to see who prefer it more, males or females, i honestly love kissing and cuddling that i could do it for days.
  • Yes, i love to kiss and cuddle with someone for hours over sex.
  • Yes, but not by much.
  • They are both equal to me.
    Vote C
  • I prefer sex.
    Vote D
So far 60% of girls prefer kissing and cuddling over sex, guys only 32%, kinda surprised i thought 85% of the girls would prefer it, and barely 10% of guys.
Keep on voting! :D
Update #2: Wow 20% of women prefer sex while only 9% of men do!! Damn I really thought it would be reversed.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer sex, especially oral on me. Kissing and cuddling being better than sex is definitely a love thing and I haven’t had the pleasure of loving somebody yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if I had a girlfriend the kissing and cuddling would be fine by me I’m not a big believer in premarital sex but if I feel like I’m staying with her a while then I’m fine with it