Why my boyfriend suddenly vanished?

My boyfriend and I are two years now. I always sent him messages but he left seen. He just seen it. I always see him online but never chat me. I feel sad. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ actually its been 8 months since the last time we talk. And that hurts.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Boyfriend!!! Two years together, with an eight month no speaking gap!!! Always see you online but never chat!!!

Something doesnโ€™t add up... is this a guy you like but he...(you follow)?

Most Helpful Girl

• he broke things up but was too much of a coward to be able to say it to you honestly