My daughter teacher asked me out. would it affect her if we date?

My daughter teacher asked me out . would it affect her if we date ??

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. That's a conflict of interest even his asking you out.

1. If you say yes and it goes well with him and she gets good grades, is it because of her or you?
    2. If you say yes and it goes bad with him and she gets bad grades, is it because of her or him being pissed off.
    3. If you say no and she gets bad grades, is it because of her or him being pissed off.

I am pissed at this question. Not at you but at him. In this #MeToo era, he shpuld know better.

Ask yourself:
    If my daughter's grades were not affected by him, would I go on a date with him?

If the answer is:
    No, then say "Thank you, I am flattered, but as long as my daughter is in your class, I can't date you. Furthermore, I am not sure that you should have asked me out. Isn't something like that against a policy or something? If she wasn't in your class, then I'd certainly consider going out with you. "

Yes, then "Thank you, I am flattered, but as long as my daughter is in your class, I can't date you. Furthermore, I am not sure that you should have asked me out. Isn't something like that against a policy or something? If she wasn't in your class, then yes, I would go out with you. "

Ironically, with both answers, you are in power now and your daughters grades may now be good even if she is not doing well in school all because he thinks once she's out of his class, then he might get into your pants.

Looking at you, I can't blame him!

Anyway, I've just shown why this is a no-win situation where your daughter's education is concerned and why we have policies preventing him from asking the question in the first place.

• I would date him

• Any more pictures? 😀

• Why?

Most Helpful Girl