My daughter teacher asked me out. would it affect her if we date?

My daughter teacher asked me out . would it affect her if we date ??

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. That's a conflict of interest even his asking you out.

1. If you say yes and it goes well with him and she gets good grades, is it because of her or you?
    2. If you say yes and it goes bad with him and she gets bad grades, is it because of her or him being pissed off.
    3. If you say no and she gets bad grades, is it because of her or him being pissed off.

I am pissed at this question. Not at you but at him. In this #MeToo era, he shpuld know better.

Ask yourself:
    If my daughter's grades were not affected by him, would I go on a date with him?

If the answer is:
    No, then say "Thank you, I am flattered, but as long as my daughter is in your class, I can't date you. Furthermore, I am not sure that you should have asked me out. Isn't something like that against a policy or something? If she wasn't in your class, then I'd certainly consider going out with you. "

Yes, then "Thank you, I am flattered, but as long as my daughter is in your class, I can't date you. Furthermore, I am not sure that you should have asked me out. Isn't something like that against a policy or something? If she wasn't in your class, then yes, I would go out with you. "

Ironically, with both answers, you are in power now and your daughters grades may now be good even if she is not doing well in school all because he thinks once she's out of his class, then he might get into your pants.

Looking at you, I can't blame him!

Anyway, I've just shown why this is a no-win situation where your daughter's education is concerned and why we have policies preventing him from asking the question in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would date him

• Show All
    • Any more pictures? 😀

• Why?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Yeah it would, it is depending on the relationship between your daughter and the teacher is good or not. Also it depends Ilona her understanding of dating, and marriage and the boundaries you set between you and her teacher.

I recommend wait until the teacher is no longer your daughter's teacher. And talk to your daughter and explain to her about dating, marriage, and ask her what she thinks about her teacher and you together. It's not easy but it's better that the kid knows.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay lol she missed behaved at school so I see her teacher a lot

• Date and if something bad happens he could treat your daughter worse than the other children.

Your titties look smashed, like they both individually put on a small shirt and they need to breathe because the shit is too tight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Keep it professional with people that interact with your child (ren).

• Lol they are too big for the dress

• If you ever watched any sitcoms where people did that, it has to. If you can be patient, the school year will be over and she'll have new teachers

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not appropriate. It will effect them on at least a small scale. Honestly there are tons of possible dates out there. Can you not go out with someone else?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have dated like 1000 guys and everyone just wants sex he doesn't look or seem like that what he wants

• Is it a photo of you or the teacher?
    What about the other parent?
    How old is your daughter?

0|0
    0|0
    • Meh.
      The daddy in Mexico
      She 6

• Why are you posting a picture of presumably your cleavage?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I always show my boobs lol i work as a bartender

• That strikes me as highly unprofessional.

At least wait until she moves onto the next grade.

0|0
    0|0
    • We fuck already and I think his over meh

• No it wouldn’t affect her, you’re very young to have a kid and at our age dating is totally normal you should go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask ur daughter otherwise it could be a dick move on ur part

0|0
    0|0
    • How about I fuck him and not tell nobody?

• Show All
    • I hope so that would be weird

• Okay

• If she looks like that you gotta be pretty gay not to go out with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • You hope not but if that u in the pic im kinda shock to find out ur single

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I very sexual and open minded about sex

• Now thats women i need to meet feel to dm or if you have anther idea. Let me know would enjoy chating with you

• Wow the girl at the picture is gorgeous. Thank you for giving me the possibility to see that

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao you're welcome I live in Seattle if u wanna see more

• Wow sounds great but I am from Europe :( it's so far away :(

• But I would be happy to see more. It's the first time in my live I regret not to live in seattle

• I have been on both ends of this situation, what I would recommend is that you sit down with your daughter and talk to her, let her know how you feel about the situation and get her to understand and speak her mind with no judgement. You need to respect her opinion and yourself, lastly you need to respect the teacher and let him/her know, remember if the "date" goes sour its your daughter who has to face the teacher not you. Also the pressure and potential stress you put on your kid if other kids find out can be devastating.

0|0
    0|1
  • If this is a serious question, yes it can bother her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking thot or troll.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am not a thot or a troll

• Okay, then you have some real problems.

• @hornyhenson I'm not the one making a complete fool out of himself with the snotty attacks little man. Don't know how to act. A woman with a complete lack of parental morals and you're going on about how to act. How about a little man at a keyboard with a snotty disposition and a lot of excess swear words complaining about harassing people just as he does the same. Wow, talk about irony. I think your name represents your entire eye view of the world. To bad it's not on Santa's list for you.

• If there is an issue I'd gladly date you

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 24 so no

• Show All
    • Oh. I'm 38 by the way. And its your sons teacher. So an old guy. Does that mean your a secret gold digger?

• My daughter teacher his mid 20

• Sure your daughter would get straight A's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice story...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for one school year

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg your so gorgeous. you look perfect.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• It may even have positive effect on your daughter, that is more intimacy with teacher and care from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you show him that cleavage? LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol this is what I whore to my parent student confers

• Show All
    • @TheClevelander1 Yep

• I just want to say to that little punk that is nothing but a bitch this women is doing best that she can and from the sounds of doing pretty fucking good at being a parent something you haven't got a clue about is and to inform your dumd ass most people start there familys in there 20. So you go craw back under your rock and keep playing with ur self and leave good hard working careing people alone u puck

To you young ladys i am sorry for this peace of shits comments to you and i apologize if i said any thing to afend u lady

• She’s what 5-6 years old? How would it affect her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would. Bad idea.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes