Saggy boobs afraid?

Anonymous
I have been seeing this guy. We have been making out pretty intensely.
The problem is I kind of stop him each time he is starting to kiss my boobs and wanting to go in there.
I have big boobs (not too big but above average) and in a bra they look really nice.
But the thing is I have lost a lot of weight (100 pounds) in the last year and it had a devastating effect on my breasts.
They are now really saggy. And I can't do anything about it except if one day I have enough money I could have a surgery.
I am afraid to show him my boobs. I know most girls are complexed about their breasts for no reason but trust me, while they are still boobs and boobs are boobs, they are like two deflated balloons and they hang low.
I kind of already know the answer to my question but what do you think his reaction will be if I agree to let him touch/play and see them?
I really want him to play with them as it would be pleasurable for me and I know it won't be long until he asks me why I am kind of shy when it comes to my breasts.
Should I just tell him?
I am really afraid to get a big reaction on his part or that he will reject me or he won't be willing to even touch them!

P. s : it is more a friends with benefits type of relationship between him and I so please avoid telling me that if he loves me he won't mind that much. He doesn't love me and I don't love him.
Saggy boobs afraid?
8
1