Are European women really better than American women?

Why or why not?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I am a US guy who married a European woman and have had American girlfriends in the past, so I guess I am well qualified to answer this, although this applies mostly to women from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
    In my experience, European women are somewhat more sophisticated culturally and a little less materialistic, but they are also somewhat less open minded. They're also somewhat more liberal about sexual matters.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women are better than other women, no matter what nationality they hold. I know a lot of good and bad European women, and same goes for Americans

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• European women aren't as good because they live so far away, I'll never have a chance to date any of them. Otherwise, people are people.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer European because I met an American girl once and she was quite rude for no reason. I know I should not generalise but I have developed some kind of animosity to them

0|0
    0|0
  • If by American you mean US - then on the whole, I'd say my opinion is yes. The US population tends to share and carry an attitude of ignorant arrogance that makes those with it quite unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, given how bad things are in Europe now, they look arrogant and it seems like their arrogance is killing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh?

"Better"?

In what way? I live in the UK and give no fucks where anyone is from, it's about the two of you, that's it!

1|0
    0|0
    • Calm down and have a Tea and Crumpets.

• Show All
    • ”A Tea”

I think i should stop Internet for now and go study...

but im gon pint for now.

• Have a Tea, should sort you out! πŸ˜‰

• European women generally aren't as fat as Ameri skanks. But the feminist mindset seems to be even worse over there then it is here in the US.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I didn't know that.

• Dunno, women are women like men are men
    Dogs are dogs and cats are our overlords

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are the same and I have seen many from all over the globe

0|0
    0|0
  • European women know how to treat a man with respect

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Germany but I have dated an American girl once. I prefer European.

0|1
    0|0
  • better in what regard? they sure are more emancipated, if you define that as "better" xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to complain that. I never had an American woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though i like both European and American girls and women, I prefer European

0|0
    0|0
  • better at what?

1|0
    0|0
    • Relationships. Love. I don't know. I've heard a decent amount of men claim they're "better"

• Isn't that the definition of racism? Like I've heard that Italians are better chiefs or french are better romantics. To say Europeans are better at everything? I don't know, I might just be ignorant. lol

• I mean I don't know. I don't think that's necessarily racism... I could be wrong? I'm not trying to be racist 😬

• Exotic, not necessarily better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where in Europe and where in America.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a better accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eastern European women. American women are obese, lazy, privledged and entitled

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I think a lot of European accents are really cute I don't think geography really makes certain people hotter, there's hot girls everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Better at what? I do hear they make better sex slaves.

1|0
    0|0
  • What would make them better than any women of any descent?

0|0
    0|0
  • No one's better than anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one population's women or men are better or worse, as a whole, just different.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes