Has online dating worked for you?

So far it's a no go for me. Most of the guys aren't attractive to me. The ones that are and I have spoken to are extremely boring or fuck boys. I went out with two guys I thought were attractive and interesting but those didn't work out.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck boys are always attractive. Good guys are always boring at first. And yes it hasn't worked for me even coz it's very superficial

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Shoot they better get interesting. I have a lively personality and it's really defeating when the guy is just... there.

• The genuine guys are just so freaking nervous at first and they need time to calm thier freaking nervous system for that it needs time coz they are not used to girls like fuck boys. So they need certain amount if time for those guys ro get used to that you are just like a normal person then you will get to know them better. Other wise they will all seem boring and stupid. Even i have anxiety issues when I talk to a new girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trial and error.
    I must of talked online with about 100 dudes before nailing it down to only TWO guys. But I have to say I am lucky because I met those 2 guys and we are still seeing eachother casually.
    But there is no miracle solution. Be bold! Even though you are trying to meet a potential boyfriend (I assume?) try to change your approach and tell yourself you are just having fun and worse case scenario you'll make yourself a few guy friends :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE