Has online dating worked for you?

So far it's a no go for me. Most of the guys aren't attractive to me. The ones that are and I have spoken to are extremely boring or fuck boys. I went out with two guys I thought were attractive and interesting but those didn't work out.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck boys are always attractive. Good guys are always boring at first. And yes it hasn't worked for me even coz it's very superficial

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Shoot they better get interesting. I have a lively personality and it's really defeating when the guy is just... there.

• The genuine guys are just so freaking nervous at first and they need time to calm thier freaking nervous system for that it needs time coz they are not used to girls like fuck boys. So they need certain amount if time for those guys ro get used to that you are just like a normal person then you will get to know them better. Other wise they will all seem boring and stupid. Even i have anxiety issues when I talk to a new girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trial and error.
    I must of talked online with about 100 dudes before nailing it down to only TWO guys. But I have to say I am lucky because I met those 2 guys and we are still seeing eachother casually.
    But there is no miracle solution. Be bold! Even though you are trying to meet a potential boyfriend (I assume?) try to change your approach and tell yourself you are just having fun and worse case scenario you'll make yourself a few guy friends :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I just started and i hate it to be honest im more for just meeting somone in public at random or through a friend then doing online dating anyone can lie on online profile

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. Some very self-important and disagreeable characters. My main problem is those punishing me for the failures of their previous relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends what your looking for or what you wanna find...
    Many women's have the questions ready even from online chat

And from there most pull their question marks... if they will meet face to face or not

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a numbers game. Same as real life I guess. At least you have a bit of an idea of what their all about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my girlfriend off a dating app. We have been together for 1.45 years and live together

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard. I think you have to be pretty lucky to find the right people that you're attracted to and that also find you attractive. I think it must be easier to find people while doing group things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't had any luck yet. I'm only approached by guys I'd clearly have no interest in or ones that I don't even find mildly attractive. Then the guys that seem promising seem to carry on a good conversation at first but then quickly try to turn things sexual so I have to ghost them. It's annoying as hell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes