Does he like me or not?

ok so this guy I’m interested in I don’t know if he likes me or not. So we were drinking the other night with a few other people and he was mostly talking to me and hanging out with me. But later on that night I started getting a little more tipsy lol and started kind of stumbling and when I did he was behind me and was helping me keep balance and I remember him saying “ I’m just trying to help” and then he paused and said that he liked me? I don’t know if he meant that in a friendly way or not? But I kind of just went silent and walked away lol I didn’t know what to say. But the next morning I see him he maybe asked me one thing and then kind of ignored me the whole day? So I don’t get it? I’m really confused.. and most of the time he stares at me a lot throughout the day also but I dont think that means anything.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well if he said he liked you and you walked away without saying anything who do you think is confused more? Most guys are insecure behind the false bravado, that would be a slap to the ego and confidence to have someone just walk away after coming out and saying they like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He felt rejected thats why he didn't talk to you the other day. He likes u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he likes you, but since you went silent after he told you, he might feel like you don’t like him back. The pause before saying he likes you seems like he was considering saying it, meaning he was contemplating you saying it back or being rejected. And also the fact that he stares at you a lot might be a sign of him liking you. I’d say since you know he likes you already, then talk to him. It’ll be easier knowing that you will probably have less of a chance of being rejected yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes