Do looks really matter?

I've been in discussions where the question was do looks really matter And if so why or why not, it got lots of different responses and was wondering what people on here thought, keep it honest
  • Yes
  • No

23

Most Helpful Girl

• People say “looks don’t matter” but how are you gonna be attracted to someone if you don’t find them even remotely attractive. There has to be something about their appearance that you like. Looks definitely are NOT everything, but it does matter a little

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't go to a job interview looking like shit. If you had an exact clone who actually took care of themselves, they would be the ones to get hired, for example.

• Tbh I put it in the dating option for a reason, not planing on dating my employer

• Thing is, it's the same princeable when dating. Both are human with similar standards. It's what society says is acceptable. And people follow that standard.

• Replace "Hired" with "get a date" and that's still my answer.