Why do girls from nice suburban neighborhoods like thugs, criminals and gangsters?

thecd1979
I’ve been wondering about this for the longest time and hoping someone could put things into perspective for me on this. Obviously this kinda guy is the wrong choice for many reasons. I’ve seen this kinda thing in my hometown, where the girl who’s the all A student, comes from the nicest upscale neighborhood, who’s parents are happily married , not only gets with this kinda guy, but makes it a point to only get with these kinda guys. I just don’t get it. Today all the girls like that I knew are single moms and not really doing a whole lot, hoping from one shitty job to the next. What is the appeal of this kinda guy over a guy who makes good grades, makes good decisions and has goals and plans for his life. Is the thug really that cool of a guy?
Why do girls from nice suburban neighborhoods like thugs, criminals and gangsters.?
1
12