Why do people turn their backs?

My brother and sister turned their back on me and my sister... especially my older sister who is still depressed... when i was depressed they completely turned their back on us and ditched us and guess what they still have... they said they want nothing to do with us depressed people... i feel so bad for my sister especially because i ignored her the past 3 years cause i didn't wanted to get caught in the family feud. ... she is older now 31... and still depressed. I got out of it and im 25... but how can people be so cruel.. especially siblings... the things they said about her were so mean and cruel... i couldnt believe it they completely just ditched her and me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You have taken an important step in realizing what you did and should use that to make your life and your sister's life better. Your other siblings need to learn what empathy and compassion is.

I read something recently that said that one way to get the feeling of being in love is to express your love to others. The act of doing that reinforces the feeling in you. It works!!! Talk to your sister and give her your support and talk about what you have here. Pour a bit of emotion into it and try to strengthen your bonds with her. If she responders, you will both feel better. Then practice it with others and you will be amazed at the change in your mood.😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell them to stop being a bunch of fucking retards and act like they are part of ur family

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm so sorry to hear they don't want anything to do with you. But they are the ones with the problem, not you. They will eventually sort themselves out I'm sure so just try to be nice to them so they will appreciate that you are a normal person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes