Should I be upset that my boyfriend wants to share meh with his friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants his mates to fuck you? I dont know about that one.. Not putting done a MFM thing, It's the whole "his mates" thing.. seems creepy

0|1
    0|0
    • More like me suck them up

• Show All
    • No. I want to get married

• Yeah. That’s not husband material. He won’t respect you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do a gang bang or mfm while its on offer babe... you'll love it it may even become a regular thing for you as a couple... if you dont you'll never know how good it is..

And the thing is he brought it up, he wants you to do it with guys he trusts.. he hasn't asked to bring in another women.
    Fucking you with other guys is something he really wants.
    .. i say do it.
    And everygirl should try it at least twice in their life

1|0
    0|0
    • My fiancé has done a few gang bangs, me not being there. She loves them!

• Show All
    • The way you and your husband deal 3 some is damn awesome... And like don't you feel awkward like having your husband with you and also his friend simultaneously

• My friends... the other guys are my friends :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• So because of the type of relationship I ha e with my fiance, she is allowed to sleep with other guys, I'm not. It is just sex and some people can separate sex from emotion. Some can't, so it's ultimately up to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its completely up to you. If that makes you uncomfortable then tell him. Regarding his motives it could be that he wants to show you off which could be a good or bad thing or its a fetish. The key to things like this is communication and mutual agreement, like i said you would both have to agree to it and if you dont then say that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah personally I'd be upset. It'd probably not be something I'd be comfortable with either sounds like a fetish or that he doesn't respect you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Share meh? Did you mean share YOU? I would certainly need to know what he actually said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it just sex or does he want his friends to have a relationship with you? If its sex then that sounds like a not fun gangbang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you don't want to do that then you should upset but if you think to give try then don't upset just go ahead and live that moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Share as in how, if sexually then yes be upset because you aren't his property that he can decide to share you

0|0
    0|0
    • Split roast

• Show All
    • I can't be doing that anymore. I want to but what if my daughter walks in on meh?

• Well then tell him you will do it if he agrees to do it at the friend's house

• Red flag 100% ditch him and find someone who actually cares and respects you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Think about thar as of new sexual experience. I think you will like it, and it really turns on

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just one of his fetishes I guess ur choice on if u want to do it or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this a trick question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you should

1|0
    0|0
  • Is the 3 some mfm or ffm

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that means he doesn't respect you as a person

0|0
    1|0
  • maybe he just wants to see his friends naked

0|0
    0|0
  • is this even a question? of course you should be upset, i'd never do something like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that sounds horrible and immature to me. I wouldn’t share any of my gfs with anybody.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, you're nothing to him if he'll let another man touch you. Real men don't tolerate that.

0|0
    1|1
  • Its your judgement hun, if you're uncomfortable with it, tell him! I know for a fact my boyfriend would NEVER do that

0|0
    1|0
    • I was okay with it before I had a kid now I don't wanma be about that life but I really like him

• Then be honest with him, if he huffs about it that's his problem.

• Not if you want to do it too. It might be a lot of fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he should want you to himself

0|0
    1|0
    • He said he always wanted to be a 3 some so he let me pic the guy but isn't a guy 3 some 2 girls?

• Either way its a 3 some but if your not okay with it tell him

• I mean yeah probably.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewwwww wtf I think u should dump him

0|1
    1|0
  • I would be pissed about it.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes