Should I be upset that my boyfriend wants to share meh with his friends?

825

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants his mates to fuck you? I dont know about that one.. Not putting done a MFM thing, It's the whole "his mates" thing.. seems creepy

• More like me suck them up

• No. I want to get married

• Yeah. That’s not husband material. He won’t respect you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do a gang bang or mfm while its on offer babe... you'll love it it may even become a regular thing for you as a couple... if you dont you'll never know how good it is..

And the thing is he brought it up, he wants you to do it with guys he trusts.. he hasn't asked to bring in another women.
    Fucking you with other guys is something he really wants.
    .. i say do it.
    And everygirl should try it at least twice in their life

• My fiancé has done a few gang bangs, me not being there. She loves them!

• The way you and your husband deal 3 some is damn awesome... And like don't you feel awkward like having your husband with you and also his friend simultaneously

• My friends... the other guys are my friends :)