Long distance relationship?

So I'm in a LDR. We've been chatting for about 2 months, and decided to start a relationship last week.
Just a few hours ago, she says she wants to go out with this guy that she's supposedly only been friends with (for over a year).
She claims nothing has happened between them in the past except for a little bit of flirting.
She also neglected to tell him that I'm her boyfriend.
She agreed not to go, but since she's over 1000 miles away. I don't know if I can trust her.
Advice?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, this is why long distance relationships aren’t easy. You two barely know each other and it’s hard starting a relationship with someone while being long distance because that time together is needed. She may be the type that needs physical attention and obviously she can’t get that being 1,000 miles away from you and if y’all aren't making real plans to move closer to eachother soon, it’s really just a waste of time.

I’ve tried long distance multiple times with people I had already met, cared for, etc and it just doesn’t work

Most Helpful Guy

• Its super hard but you have to trust your gut with these things. If something didn't feel right its not. I recently found out my LDR longish term girlfriend ( now ex) had slept with 20 people in our time together. I always knew something was up but didn't want to listen to myself