Are men attracted to younger women?

I know that it can be a turn off for many women to know that a man is younger than them. What about for men? Is it a turn on or they don't care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care. I used to like older women a lot. I mean a lot like a dream come true. I hooked up and kissed a few but all they did was left. Now as a virgin in college, I feel like available cougars are available for a reason and nothing serious to be hoped for. So younger for me I guess.

If a man see's a good woman, it won't matter if older or younger. A pussy is still a pussy and a woman is still a woman. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • so for you a woman is a pussy?

• No that came out wrong πŸ˜“πŸ˜ I was wrong and came out like a jerk here πŸ˜– I just wanted to say it doesn't matter for a man if someone is older or younger physically, but rather by what they are looking for, what type of woman. Physique come and go anyways, only the soul stays until you die.

My apologies to women reading this, I didn't know how to express myself and I said it really awful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are. Most guys I've discussed this subject with told me that they do prefer having fresh meat to play with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• not specially I think man are attracted by any women that can pick in his live a good thinks or moment , but the man are not sur in the chose than instactivement they take young beautiful and not so inttelegente women if the man don't find the true women who is about to find than that stell he satisfay because he had a beautiful women in his live

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't care... Older... Younger... Same age.. Being capable of making me happy and a good person (and 18+ at least hahaha)

0|2
    0|0
  • Ask a MILF and they'll tell you differently. Stealing from the cradle is what they do best. haha

You'll find more guys into younger women than women into older guys, so there should never be a problem for a woman.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am attracted to women. Biology. And beauty parlours are making magic coz we don't know who is 30 and who is 20. So I can't freaking say

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if i found her attractive or she is like what i want it is turn on but if she is not like that it's not turn off but it's just normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well its a turn off when she is too young but mostly don't care most men just want a girl in her 20's

0|0
    0|0
  • care little about an age when feeling attraction.

the only proviso is that they are a legal age

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like chicks my age, otherwise i don’t have anything in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big turn on i haven't been with a women that is with in ten years of me sents i was in my mid 30's

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say I think I've turned into that old pervy guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • With limited exceptions, age means nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Always been, even when I was 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many are.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a rule, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like younger women

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes