Are men attracted to younger women?

I know that it can be a turn off for many women to know that a man is younger than them. What about for men? Is it a turn on or they don't care?

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care. I used to like older women a lot. I mean a lot like a dream come true. I hooked up and kissed a few but all they did was left. Now as a virgin in college, I feel like available cougars are available for a reason and nothing serious to be hoped for. So younger for me I guess.

If a man see's a good woman, it won't matter if older or younger. A pussy is still a pussy and a woman is still a woman. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• so for you a woman is a pussy?

• No that came out wrong πŸ˜“πŸ˜ I was wrong and came out like a jerk here πŸ˜– I just wanted to say it doesn't matter for a man if someone is older or younger physically, but rather by what they are looking for, what type of woman. Physique come and go anyways, only the soul stays until you die.

My apologies to women reading this, I didn't know how to express myself and I said it really awful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are. Most guys I've discussed this subject with told me that they do prefer having fresh meat to play with.