If you had been with somebody for 7 years and found out they had cheated on you in the very beginning of the relationship , what would you do?

I’ve always wondered about this because it happened in my family. My father has apparently cheated on my mother wishing their first months dating but didn’t tell her until 14 years into their relationship... she was livid and almost left him. How would y’all react?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol Oh shit I would get so angry. I'd kick them out of my life faster than the flash can sprint across the country.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE