What’s a dealbreaker for you in a relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Having nothing to offer the partnership but sex and drama. Men have all these metrics to qualify as a "real man." If I can't figure out why I need her, she's gone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he flirted with other chicks or was reaally into drugs

0|0
    0|0
    • Flirted. Really , that’s just immature that’s bound to happen.

• ? Woman, what kind of men have you dated?😂
      That's not bound to happen, give men more credit. Many can control themselves. Many have loyalty. Many dont care for flirting with others when they already got someone to love & fuck.
      Unless for some dumb reason you're mistaking flirting with communicating, i dont understand your surprise.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I've dated girls whom come from wealthy backgrounds but are artistic and not business oriented or goal oriented they usually just think everything will be handed to them on a plate. I'm come from a working class conservative background and believe in working hard keeping fit and healthy , so I guess I would say girls who don't work hard or take cardboard of themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Dishonesty, hard drugs, probably some other stuff. Things that often come close on their own are poor communication, smoking, severe mental illness (e. g. untreated severe depression).

0|0
    0|0
  • Being rude, not caring about others, arrogance, self absorbed, and similar issues are all deal breakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she had a bigger di*k then me. lol
    Communication is an important factor in relationships, without that it’s definitely a dealbreaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking without a doubt. If my partner starts smikiby then it's just one ultimatum for them to stop and if they don't heed it then it's over.

0|0
    0|0
  • lying. i use to say cheating but nowadays it seems its unavoidable so i prefer honesty at least let our love grow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking is a deal breaker for me even before a relationship starts. But if I was in a relationship with a non-smoker then cheating would end it immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drug use, constant lying, bad personality, cheating, alcoholism, low self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually if they are not generally interested in me at all. They basically just treat me as another one of their friends. Or if they cheat, obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lying, cheating, withholding communication or affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you can't kiss right! Its important to kiss the person you love anywhere anytime. If you can't kiss proper.. sorry for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough butt is the only deal breaker I personally have. Generally open minded and can enjoy the differences

0|0
    0|0
  • What scares me away from a girl is sarcasm in mean way and yes it can be a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • -Not trusting
    -Overbearing
    -Different libidos. /sex styles

0|0
    0|0
  • lying, cheating, extreme and uncontrolled hygiene problems, drug addiction, disrespectful attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking cigarettes and not being loyal but weed is fine if they want to smoke with me

0|0
    0|0
  • When she wants to take things seriously !
    its time to leave for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl not trusting me. Especially when she knows you only person in her life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say lying/hiding stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupidity and lack of willingness to learn.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Not telling your partner what you really think or want. Everything can be said in a caring way. Also if you aren't on my side if im disagreeing with someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Drug addiction
    Alcoholism
    Problematic exes
    Violent/abusive behavior
    Poor hygiene
    Bad sex
    Cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, into drugs, if they lie over stupid stuff, violent, poor hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating, lying, selfishness

0|0
    0|0
  • Lying. I lose my interest easily when they lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose morals and poor personal hygiene.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes