When I guy says he wants to be on his own for a bit what does he generally mean?

Anonymous
I know this might sound like a stupid question but guys what do you actually mean? Like do you not want to be in a relationship with a certain someone or not seeing anyone at all doing your own thing?

This guy who I used to date has said this to me in the last week... I love you but you need to convince me to be in a relationship with you... I want space to be on my own... I want to do my own thing... my head is messed up I'm not sure what I want...

Then today it's I want to be on my own. Stand on my own two feet, not meet anyone sexually.

After hearing this.. me and him have not spoke at all! I dont know what to say other than I respect his wishes. Is this guy confused? We slept together 3 times and he hasn't met anyone else and that I do know. FACT.
8
0