How do I find a guy ready to be a father?

I'm 18 and I'm finding it hard to find someone ready for commitment.

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys your age or a little older aren't interested in getting awakened by a screaming baby in the middle of the night who needs a diaper change. They want to enjoy themselves.
    The guy first has to make enough money to support a family. It's wise of him not to commit to do that until he can.

Either look for guys around 30 or so who have a stable job or put it off until you're a bit older (say 25) and have more work experience and, if applicable, a degree, so you'll have an easier time re-entering the workforce.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not in the least bit surprised , especially if you're going to try pressing them into fatherhood.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Im catholic, so i guess I've just been brought up with different expectations in relationships

• You have to remember though that most guys will not want to commit to such a relationship so early in life.