He has a girlfriend?

I fell in love with this guy who has had his girlfriend for 4 years. I love him. He rarely mentions his girlfriend, but he claims he loves me. It all started like a fun relationship with sex. Now he says he loves me and really cares for me but he just can’t let go of her. I am totally hurt and do not know what to do. Please help.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless all of you are comfortable with being open on the entire affair, you want to wait until he makes a decision. Most people get funny with the ones they love when they also have relations with other people. If you don't wait, you will feel guilty (you do now) and when she finds out it gets uglier. Ain't worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• However hard it is, you must find a way to forget him and move on with your life, before it starts eating up inside you and tears you apart.

• It is already tearing me up big time

• Bless You & Thank You. <3 xxx

• Thank you for the MHO.