What does it mean when he says "he's trying to sort out the feeling about us"?

When he said this in the first month of relationship, Does it mean he has lost interested in me? or he wants to stop this relationship? Or he just wants sometimes to figure things out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Guys are not required to take the class Feelings 101 and most who tried, went to the wrong class room. Most were forced to be tough and don't cry. Now start with that kind of understanding and attempt to take the complexity of love mixed with decisions for your future and what family and friends are saying. His words covers it fairly well. Do your best to support him and be patient. Shoot, I've been trying to understand my feelings and express them for decades.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I give him sometime for himself? He hasn’t called me for 2 day. I did called him once but he didn’t respond and didn’t call me back, I don’t know if I should contact him again, I don’t want to pushing him away

• Show All
    • No, all is good, don’t be sorry :)

• I know. There only thing I feel sorry for is I can't really do anything to make you feel better. But it will happen without me 😀

• It's possible that he's falling for you faster than he expected and he just needs time to understand what's going on

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I give him space and then checking in or just wait for him to get back to me?

• Show All
    • I wanted to call or text him but after he texted me he's trying to sort out his feelings I did call him but no response and never call me back, I don't know if I should call or text him again

• I know how frustrating this must be but I would suggest you give him some time

What Girls Said 1

• It just means he wants to figure things out in his own head.

0|0
    0|0
    • I should give him space and checking in or waiting for him to contact me?

• Show All
    • He hasn't called or texted me for 2 days and I don't know if I should call him because after he texted me that he's super busy and trying to sort out the feeling, I did call him once but he didn't answer and never call me back

• Give him a week, then call him just to say hi.

Recommended myTakes