GUYS GIRLS... EVERYONE?

Don't you ever feel like a punch bag i. e the shit taker. When guys have a bad day then let it out on their females. But if a female be having a shit day she still gotta be positive coz she apparently is ruining man's day OR vice versa?

(Btw not referring to all guys and females)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It ruined not just my day, it was my life. My dad did the same with my mom. It is an ugly situation when someone takes their problem and gives it to the person who needs them for support.

Thanks for your post!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that way a lot too, yeah. :3

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Try to figure out if you mean that much to people or that little to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care if anyone got problems or had a though day. It's not my life I dont care if you are a male or female I don't need negativity in my life...

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it your boyfriend has misplaced anger or someone you know. I had a friend like that, key word is had.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'd bee having a bad day I'd just talk about it with my girlfriend if i had one i would never even have thought about letting it out on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is full of choices. Some are tougher than others, but they all have consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry you feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like most people try to walk over me, regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm literally a carpet walk over me n I'm just gonna say yes I'm fine ****do it again I'm ok I'm fiiiine no worries**** but no early n truly it fucks me up

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes