Relationship Advice For A Christian?

This is directed to others of the faith, doesn't matter if you aren't all opinions are welcome. I have a crush on a girl and she likes me, however she is atheist and am not sure if I should pursue her.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol dude what did you tell me? That God will brig the right one to you, you dont have to worry. God says do not be unequally yolked. He wants us to share our faith together and support each other in our faith walks. Think of soloman. He got wives that had other faiths and eventually he broke down and worshiped them too. Its a slippery slope man. Stay strong fighting!

• Yes, I remember haha, she just seemed so innocent that's all. Thank you for replying! It greatly helps and you are totally right!

Most Helpful Guy

• If yiu value your faith you should not. Dating other Christians isn't some arbitrary rule you have to follow - we do it for a reason. Date a Christian that shares your values and views on dating. You're aiming for marriage and most likely an eventual family, right? Do you really want to have kids with someone when you can't even agree on how they should be raised?

You don't have to know whether or not you'll marry a girl before you even date her, but obvious things like faith or lack there of already clue you in on the fact that it will never work in the long term. You'd just be wasting your time and hers if you're fully aware that you're just going to break up someday