What is a lot of texting?

I'm just curious as to whether we text a normal amount for a couple dating. We are both a bit older, him in his 40s, me in my 30s.

We have been seeing each other for nearly 4 months. We do text most days and see each other 2-4 times a week. In the last 7 weeks, we have sent nearly 8000 texts. Is that normal, a lot or not that many? I feel like it's a lot and it's quite intense but maybe I'm just not used to dating habits with a mobile phone lol. The reason I'm asking, is that I feel like we are really into each other, the fact we text loads is just part of that assumption.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Your feel in is spot on. Please, for yourselves, do not over analyse your relationship. I have seen many relationships die because of over analysing. I you enjoy texting each other 8000 times then do it. Let the relationship grow. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what we think but, how you both care about and interact with each other. ☺️

2|0
    0|0
  • You are overthinking this and your wishful thinking is making you relate unrelated thing to justify your wishful thinking.
    A lot of texting is not necessarily a sign of your emotions towards each other.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes