Is this being petty?

So alright I happen to use my girlfriend spotify sometimes because I just didn't want to get my own. So she like she wq s listening something and all I said was "ok". Then she proceeded to tell me she paying for it. I told her not to get me any gift and returned the $300 gift I got her

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You act like a kid if you ask me.

On the other hand what's up with you guys giving people couple hundred dollars gifts 😂 y'all all rich af or what 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol no just make good money

• Well, I think I also make kinda good money, it's better than anybody I know personally, but still wouldn't buy anything that expensive for anyone.