How to get a guy to kiss you?

First date was amazing but we ended up hugging. I touched his arm and hands a lot and looked into his eyes. He was the one who asked me to touch his hands to see if they were shaking but other than that he wasn’t very touchy felt. He followed up and said he enjoyed himself and will be thinking about me over the holiday and how we wants to see me when we’re back at school. How do you build chemistry with a guy, how do I get him to make a move. I’m one of those girls that likes the guys to make the first move but if he’s shy I’d like to help him know it’s ok for him to go for it

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You did really well, sometimes guys can be reserved because they're not certain if they should make the move even if it's pretty obvious to do so. (Totally not taking from personal experience or anything what)

Obviously you don't want to make it - obvious - and you shouldn't have to, but try to show that you want him by wanting to spend more time, maybe talking about things friends alone don't talk about, etc.

Again, you're doing great, this guy just sounds extra cautious, possibly worried about screwing something up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE