How to get a guy to kiss you?

First date was amazing but we ended up hugging. I touched his arm and hands a lot and looked into his eyes. He was the one who asked me to touch his hands to see if they were shaking but other than that he wasn’t very touchy felt. He followed up and said he enjoyed himself and will be thinking about me over the holiday and how we wants to see me when we’re back at school. How do you build chemistry with a guy, how do I get him to make a move. I’m one of those girls that likes the guys to make the first move but if he’s shy I’d like to help him know it’s ok for him to go for it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You did really well, sometimes guys can be reserved because they're not certain if they should make the move even if it's pretty obvious to do so. (Totally not taking from personal experience or anything what)

Obviously you don't want to make it - obvious - and you shouldn't have to, but try to show that you want him by wanting to spend more time, maybe talking about things friends alone don't talk about, etc.

Again, you're doing great, this guy just sounds extra cautious, possibly worried about screwing something up

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Joke around with something and give him a hint. I personally do it by making up some story. Like if a girl wants to learn some new language, so I would say I know that language and if she wants to learn it then she has to kiss me and all my knowledge of that language would be transferred to her brain😂 okay okay dont make it worse like this. I hope you get the idea what you have to do😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you already have chemistry. He's into you and could just be worried you don't feel the same. Don't over think it, be patient & do what feels natural - he may loosen up if you appear more relaxed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask if he's ok with it and then ask if he wants to. That can go with anything more then kissing as well ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just kiss him or ask him n kiss him no need plans n all just do it when u fall guys takes lot of time if u wait

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes