Guys, Is his lack of lots of texting a sign he isn’t very into me?

So I’ve been seeing this guy for a little over a month. He lives about 2 hours away so we’ve gone out 5 times (3 of those were really long dates, all dates were absolutely awesome) We talk at least a little every single day but haven’t been able to get together in about 2 weeks because of work schedules, bad weather and his schedule with his kids. So it’s a bit tricky sometimes. Anyway we have talked about taking this slow since I’m newly divorced and he’s at the end of his and his is messy, and neither of us are into rushing this. When we are together in person I don’t doubt for a second he’s super into me, but in texts it seems different and I tend to always not be able to clearly tell his interest level or I’ll feel like he’s not as interested via text. But he recently (this week) involved me in this work project he’s been doing and has on multiple occasions talked about my presence long term. Is that a good sign? I hate texts because it’s easy to miscommunicate. And I know guys function differently than girls. He sends me selfies almost every day and pictures of his kids or him and his kids, but doesn’t text me a whole lot otherwise, which isn’t too unusual for him but I don’t know if that’s a bad sign.

1