How do I narrow down the reasons I don't have a girlfriend?

(kind of long winded) I, to be completely honest, think I should have had a girlfriend by now. I'm 16, average looks with a great personality. I don't know if it's my age and that girls don't want a serious relationship or if it's just that I'm more terrible than I think (which I don't believe) but I cannot seem to net an honest girl who likes me for me. I've seen uglier guys than me get girlfriends. I've seen horrible guys with awful personalities get girlfriends, and, as always, the pretty boys who do nothing but exist yet net hundreds of girls. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what I should be doing right in order to get one. The only thing I can think of is either keep waiting patiently or just be more flirty and aggressive. Please help, I hate being single -_-

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think the problem is in you, maybe the girls around are already taken and some are not ready for relationship. I'm 17 and I have also never dated anyone, I haven't even got my first kiss for goodness sake. I defenitely don't think its my looks as I'm also average and have great personality. It's just that I stay away from boys and don't have contact with them, hence the reason why I've never dated. I know what my problem is, do you know yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't have a boyfriend till 18 xD dont worry

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude you're 16, stop wasting your youth worrying about things that are not important in the long run

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes