Would anyone help me?

I have a friend. We've known each other for four months. On New Year's Eve I will spend the night with him. I will sleep with him in one bed. There is one problem. What is he thinking when i hugs him at night? Would anyone help me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it you want him to think? Are you planning on cuddling with him, staying far away, making out, or getting into heavy petting? Actually, as I remember, everything seemed to come quite naturally when I was your age. You'll probably figure it out just fine.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What is it you want him to think? Are you planning on cuddling with him, staying far away, making out, or getting into heavy petting? Actually, as I remember, everything seemed to come quite naturally when I was your age. You'll probably figure it out just fine.

• Show All
    • Okay. Be warned that a hug may lead towards more especially at 1:00 when both of you are sleepy.

• I guarantee that nothing will happen there

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, you seem way too young to be talking about stuff like that. Plus, you've only known the guy for four months, if I were you I wouldn't go and spend it with close friends/family.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I prefer to spend New Year's Eve with him

• Show All
    • You think I'm going to have sex there. I just want to spend New Year's Eve with him and have fun.

• Oh, good. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, to me it sounds like you guys may be going a little past hugging that night. Not quite sure the hug is what you should he focusing on...

1|0
    0|0
  • He is probably thinking about a lot more than hugging

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you hug him?

1|0
    0|0
    • Because sometimes sleepwalking at night

• Hahha, okay, well maybe just explain it to him before going to sleep. I sometimes talk in my sleep so if someone's sleeping in the same room as me I warn them.

• Thank you, I hope he will understand it.

Recommended myTakes