Would anyone help me?

I have a friend. We've known each other for four months. On New Year's Eve I will spend the night with him. I will sleep with him in one bed. There is one problem. What is he thinking when i hugs him at night? Would anyone help me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it you want him to think? Are you planning on cuddling with him, staying far away, making out, or getting into heavy petting? Actually, as I remember, everything seemed to come quite naturally when I was your age. You'll probably figure it out just fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

• Okay. Be warned that a hug may lead towards more especially at 1:00 when both of you are sleepy.

• I guarantee that nothing will happen there

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, you seem way too young to be talking about stuff like that. Plus, you've only known the guy for four months, if I were you I wouldn't go and spend it with close friends/family.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I prefer to spend New Year's Eve with him

• You think I'm going to have sex there. I just want to spend New Year's Eve with him and have fun.

• Oh, good. :)