Why do some super rich guys end up marrying ugly girls?

It's common knowledge that rich guys usually go after the best-looking girls they could find since they could get any girl they want.

How and why do some of them end up dating girls who are unattractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personality. a lot of these "best looking girls" are brainless or worse self obsessed. get enough of them trying to suck your money out of your cock and i think you would jump at a girl with some personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because believe it or not they might actually like the person for more than just their looks...

0|1
    0|0
    • Then why do I hear so many people telling gold diggers that she doesn't have a chance with a rich guy unless she's a 10?

• And do you honestly believe everything you hear?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Attractive is subjective. Just because someone isn't attractive to you, doesn't mean they aren't to someone else.

1|2
    0|0
  • I guess after you have sex with attractive girls you don't care about for awhile you start to want someone you have a connection with even if they're not hot

0|1
    0|0
  • cause they are fed up of the gold diggers and want a real women lol

0|3
    0|0
    • that or want a girl who's completely dependent on them-a girl with low self esteem is easier to control

• I would want to fuck the hottest girl but she would such as a mother, butch can't cook , not interesting, she's a bird. That's not absolute but a generalization.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say, cause at some point you associate "pretty" with "just is with me for my money" so you end up going for ugly ones xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are wealthy and smart they are seeking a companion or partner.

Those that are rich only cares about looks usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • because after a while you would get tired of all the hot ones. that's why famous people dont even look twice at models

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot girls can be generic, and physical attraction is becomes very limited as life continues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because all the "Hott" ones are twonks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Why do people automatically think that rich guys need to end up with a 10/10 girl and vice versa? Does personality not matter anymore? Damn.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe bc some r smart enough to see more than skinbdeep that's how they made that kind of money in the first place

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe... they married people who were their best friends... and appearance wasn't a factor...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes