Why do some super rich guys end up marrying ugly girls?

It's common knowledge that rich guys usually go after the best-looking girls they could find since they could get any girl they want.

How and why do some of them end up dating girls who are unattractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personality. a lot of these "best looking girls" are brainless or worse self obsessed. get enough of them trying to suck your money out of your cock and i think you would jump at a girl with some personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because believe it or not they might actually like the person for more than just their looks...

0|1
    0|0
    • Then why do I hear so many people telling gold diggers that she doesn't have a chance with a rich guy unless she's a 10?

• And do you honestly believe everything you hear?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Attractive is subjective. Just because someone isn't attractive to you, doesn't mean they aren't to someone else.

1|2
    0|0
  • I guess after you have sex with attractive girls you don't care about for awhile you start to want someone you have a connection with even if they're not hot

0|1
    0|0
  • cause they are fed up of the gold diggers and want a real women lol

0|3
    0|0
    • that or want a girl who's completely dependent on them-a girl with low self esteem is easier to control

• I would want to fuck the hottest girl but she would such as a mother, butch can't cook , not interesting, she's a bird. That's not absolute but a generalization.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say, cause at some point you associate "pretty" with "just is with me for my money" so you end up going for ugly ones xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are wealthy and smart they are seeking a companion or partner.

Those that are rich only cares about looks usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • because after a while you would get tired of all the hot ones. that's why famous people dont even look twice at models

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot girls can be generic, and physical attraction is becomes very limited as life continues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because all the "Hott" ones are twonks.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe because they don't cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • it's instantly about it

0|0
    0|0
  • because they probably knew them before they struck it big and know that she is not some gold digger who will trap him in the injustices of family court and child support because she hs his kid then leaves him and accuses him of all this different shit that isn't true.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they can buy any girl with money. Rich guys need a genuine girl that will like them for who they are. Average or below average are probably going to cook better and make better lovers than super pretty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because men are slightly deeper then you think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Why do people automatically think that rich guys need to end up with a 10/10 girl and vice versa? Does personality not matter anymore? Damn.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe bc some r smart enough to see more than skinbdeep that's how they made that kind of money in the first place

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe... they married people who were their best friends... and appearance wasn't a factor...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes