Have you ever been attracted to someone because other people are attracted to them?

Kind of like you start to notice their appeal/ feel attracted to them when you realize they're in high-demand romantically; even if they weren't initially your type?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This may sound sexist, but hear me out. There's a theory about "pre-selection", and why it's not only natural, but logical for women to be attracted to men who have interest from others. It takes half the vetting process away. A person attracting positive attention immediately raises their social status in your eyes. Seeing him with a partner and he's being caring, or with a group of friends and he's talking, all show high value and ability to nurture. These are important bio triggers, because women can potentially invest 9 months to forever into a person's dna.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. If anything, that makes me lose attraction for a person.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The theory is, a man is more attractive the more women that are attracted to him. Just ask the Beatles.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. It would make me think less of the other people instead of making me attracted to the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it never happened to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes